Full setup plan

Hello all,

I start all my posts like that I think^ xD

Anyway, I have been getting more and more into recording, vlogging, and other stuff. My current setup just isn't working, I live in a roommate situation with my girlfriend so space is not my friend here. I cannot expand out of my room and already have quite a few things in there(45 gal fish tank, cali king bed, desk with 2 gaming setups and tri monitor, the second pc shares the far right monitor when I am not using it).

I need advice/ideas. I want to reorganize my room, and will include Paint layouts(I'll do my best) of how it is now and do my best with scaling. I am looking for ideas on how to reorganize with editing, recording, and other things in mind. Shoot me your ideas and your setups for inspiration :P 

room.png

Ryzen 9 3950x - 64 GB DDR4 - NVME 980 pro SSD - EVGA RTX 3080 FTW Ultra - FAD CASE

Full custom loop / links below out of date

LTT Build Log | PCPP Build Log

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry if I stop responding, I've probably gotten busy as I mostly am only on here while working.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

12 minutes ago, Cela1 said:

That is one tough door.... As for space management, I am the last person who could help you with this :P

There is actually another one behind the dresser that I did not include xD because its fine to be  covered up. and a window that I realized I forgot to put on there.

Ryzen 9 3950x - 64 GB DDR4 - NVME 980 pro SSD - EVGA RTX 3080 FTW Ultra - FAD CASE

Sorry if I stop responding, I've probably gotten busy as I mostly am only on here while working.

How does the closet open?

You could put the bed beside it with a very small gap, then the desk and dresser against the right wall.

Should give you access to that extra door as well.

CPU: Ryzen 9 5900 Cooler: EVGA CLC280 Motherboard: Gigabyte B550i Pro AX RAM: Kingston Hyper X 32GB 3200mhz

Storage: WD 750 SE 500GB, WD 730 SE 1TB GPU: EVGA RTX 3070 Ti PSU: Corsair SF750 Case: Streacom DA2

Monitor: LG 27GL83B Mouse: Razer Basilisk V2 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red Speakers: Mackie CR5BT

MiniPC - Sold for $100 Profit

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i3 4160 Cooler: Integrated Motherboard: Integrated

RAM: G.Skill RipJaws 16GB DDR3 Storage: Transcend MSA370 128GB GPU: Intel 4400 Graphics

PSU: Integrated Case: Shuttle XPC Slim

Monitor: LG 29WK500 Mouse: G.Skill MX780 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

Budget Rig 1 - Sold For $750 Profit

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i5 7600k Cooler: CryOrig H7 Motherboard: MSI Z270 M5

RAM: Crucial LPX 16GB DDR4 Storage: Intel S3510 800GB GPU: Nvidia GTX 980

PSU: Corsair CX650M Case: EVGA DG73

OG Gaming Rig - Gone

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i5 4690k Cooler: Corsair H100i V2 Motherboard: MSI Z97i AC ITX

RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB DDR3 Storage: Kingston Fury 240GB GPU: Asus Strix GTX 970

PSU: Thermaltake TR2 Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ITX

Monitor: Dell P2214H x2 Mouse: Logitech MX Master Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

2 minutes ago, dizmo said:

How does the closet open?

You could put the bed beside it with a very small gap, then the desk and dresser against the right wall.

Should give you access to that extra door as well.

The Closet is a double sliding door. That setup is a really good option, I feel like it would clear up a bit of clutter too. Maybe just throw the fish tank on top of the dresser xD Idk. The fish tank is kind of the hard part, really difficult to move and can't be put on certain things due to its weight.

2 minutes ago, jeffmeyer5295 said:

The Closet is a double sliding door. That setup is a really good option, I feel like it would clear up a bit of clutter too. Maybe just throw the fish tank on top of the dresser xD Idk. The fish tank is kind of the hard part, really difficult to move and can't be put on certain things due to its weight.

Haha, aye. You wouldn't have so much of a problem if you didn't buy the biggest mattress known to mankind 9_9

CPU: Ryzen 9 5900 Cooler: EVGA CLC280 Motherboard: Gigabyte B550i Pro AX RAM: Kingston Hyper X 32GB 3200mhz

Storage: WD 750 SE 500GB, WD 730 SE 1TB GPU: EVGA RTX 3070 Ti PSU: Corsair SF750 Case: Streacom DA2

Monitor: LG 27GL83B Mouse: Razer Basilisk V2 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red Speakers: Mackie CR5BT

Spoiler

RAM: G.Skill RipJaws 16GB DDR3 Storage: Transcend MSA370 128GB GPU: Intel 4400 Graphics

Spoiler

OG Gaming Rig - Gone

Spoiler

RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB DDR3 Storage: Kingston Fury 240GB GPU: Asus Strix GTX 970

Monitor: Dell P2214H x2 Mouse: Logitech MX Master Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

1 minute ago, dizmo said:

Haha, aye. You wouldn't have so much of a problem if you didn't buy the biggest mattress known to mankind 9_9

Haha yeah no joke, I wish I could go back, I'm just so used to it now :P. Seemed like a good idea at the time. But now its huge in my room.

1 hour ago, jeffmeyer5295 said:

Haha yeah no joke, I wish I could go back, I'm just so used to it now :P. Seemed like a good idea at the time. But now its huge in my room.

Haha yeah, in one of the apartments I lived in my bed took up almost the entire room. I had about a foot and a bit on all sides.

It was pretty solid though. When I'd come home completely smashed I'd just fall into my room and I'd rarely ever miss the bed.

I don't think I've ever heard of someone thinking their Cali king was a good buy after the fact :P

Spoiler

Spoiler

OG Gaming Rig - Gone

Spoiler

7 minutes ago, dizmo said:

Haha yeah, in one of the apartments I lived in my bed took up almost the entire room. I had about a foot and a bit on all sides.

It was pretty solid though. When I'd come home completely smashed I'd just fall into my room and I'd rarely ever miss the bed.

I don't think I've ever heard of someone thinking their Cali king was a good buy after the fact :P

Lol yeha I believe it, that's how my room was at the previous place I lived in, luckily my new place actually has relatively large rooms.