iPhone Should You Buy????

Go to solution Solved by TheRobustGuy,

So Thanks Everyone for their opinions Ive now decided that im getting the Gold iPhone 7 plus!!!!!!!!!

5 minutes ago, Mantix said:

Thought I asked you to provide me a significant number? As I said, the whole bend gate was a problem but it was blown out of proportions. As I've stated plenty of times. The iPhone was flawed but the whole thing was blown out of proportions. So stop feeding me the bullshit of what's the problem and show me how many people it affected. Also, dont feed me bs of rendering it useless I've seen many iPhone six's dropped without any shit just a cracked screen.

Well those people got lucky-still doesn't change the fact that all iPhone 6 have the same flaw, which was never found with previous iPhones and so far doesn't seem to be in the iPhone 7. Either way, the best iPhones to get at the moment are the 4S, 5S and 6S. With the 7 being a joke (replacing the ubiquitous headphone jack with a barometer that most people wouldn't use is poorly thought out at best), and the rest being pointless after the S models came out.

"We also blind small animals with cosmetics.
We do not sell cosmetics. We just blind animals."

"Please don't mistake us for Equifax. Those fuckers are evil"

This PSA brought to you by Equifacks.
PMSL

So Thanks Everyone for their opinions Ive now decided that im getting the Gold iPhone 7 plus!!!!!!!!!