Peripheral upgrades

Hello I am going to upgrade my peripherals soon and I was hoping to get some suggestions or comments on some of my choices. I already have chosen headphones with the help of @Kloaked but I still cant decide on a few other things. First is monitor, I was thinking of upgrading to a 24 inch Dell Ultrasharp U2415. It has an IPS display with great color accuracy and I have a great amount of trust in Dell. My 15 year old Dell monitor is only now starting to break, and I was thinking of upgrading more because its out-dated. I already have a nice mech keyboard with MX Blues so no upgrade is needed there #MXBlueMasterRace and for the mouse upgrade I was thinking of going for a Logitech G403 Prodigy wired. I have heard great things about it and the sensor it has is really good, 3366 I believe which is among the best. The mouse pad isn't that big of a deal but I was thinking of getting a Corsair MM300 extended mat. Any comments or suggestions about this pick of peripherals? Any suggestions for different products? Also, does anyone own any of these things and if you do, what are your thoughts on it? Thanks in advance.

Get a rgb led mousepad.they are good.I can't remember what exactly corsair has. but I know razers firefly is very similar. but I prefer corsair.

The Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum is my favourite and most recommended mouse for gaming