LTT Android App

AceDaz

Hi

Has the LTT Forum got a App in the Android (or Apple) App Stores?

Nope, and it's not going to happen. Just takes too much time and the new forum on mobile is a lot better so use that

Hello

12 minutes ago, AceDaz said:

Hi

Has the LTT Forum got a App in the Android (or Apple) App Stores?

No. I think the mobile version is amazing. Its very smooth and easy to use. 

Tech enthusiast and CS Student

Why would you need an app for everything...to many apps today, some things re easily done in the browser in my opinion...more apps just means more battery draw and less storage space. This site works just fine in the browser. Just make a bookmark of the page and send it to home screen...there you go...it s just like having an app...just better ;)

Facebook for instance just has that stupid app to cellect more data oof your phone and another stupid app messenger . I use it in browser and I do not need 2 apps i can send messages and view the page with just 1 app...Browser, so much for ease of use when having an app for everything...this is just 1 example, there are a lot more bad ones out there

Specs: 

Spoiler

PC:CASE: FD Define r6 | CPU:Intel Core i7-8700k | MB: MSI z370 PC Pro RAM: 32GB Corsair vengance LPX 3000 GPU: Asus rx 6900xt Tuf STORAGE: nand 500GB Samsung 970Evo plus ; Game Storage: 2TB Samsung 860QVO Storage: 2 x WD Green 4TB | PSU: Corsair RM850x | CPUCooler: Noctua NH-D15   DISPLAY: LG 27GL850

I never get any notifications from Chrome until I visit the site. It would be fab to get notifications when a new Floatplane video is released and also notifications when someone replies to a post (like this one)

3 minutes ago, AceDaz said:

I never get any notifications from Chrome until I visit the site. It would be fab to get notifications when a new Floatplane video is released and also notifications when someone replies to a post (like this one)

I think on Safari you can get notifications

Hello

13 hours ago, AceDaz said:

13 hours ago, TAHIRMIA said:

I think on Safari you can get notifications

All browsers need site to be loaded in tab. Both on mobile and on desktop. If opening site is too much trouble, email notifications are available. Or setting custom activity feed with RSS.

I'll add this to my list of threads made about this subject once I'm home. (E: https://linustechtips.com/main/blogs/entry/1203-lttforum-app/)

Edited by LoGiCalDrm

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

8 hours ago, LoGiCalDrm said:

All browsers need site to be loaded in tab. Both on mobile and on desktop. If opening site is too much trouble, email notifications are available. Or setting custom activity feed with RSS.

I'll add this to my list of threads made about this subject once I'm home. (E: https://linustechtips.com/main/blogs/entry/1203-lttforum-app/)

You must get so pissed at the amount of threads like thisxD

Hello