Shure SE215s or Sennheiser Momentum "In-Ears"

I'm moving on from my HyperX Clouds (which disappointed me) to either the SE215s or the Momentum "In-Ears" (I say "In-Ears" because I think that they recently received a name change) but it's a lot of trouble to decide between them.

First off, the sound. I listen to a wide variety of genres so picking one would be hard but I guess you could say I listen to more "energy boosting" songs... I'll just list a few examples:

1. Alchemy by Mint Potion, a Rhythm and Blues song I'm fond of.
  2. Red Like Roses II by Jeff Williams and Reluctant Heroes by Hiroyuki Sawano (Covered by NateWantsToBattle), two, I suppose, rock songs I listen to on a frequent basis.
  3. Asgore by Toby Fox (Covered by Lollia), it's an "orchestral arrange"...
  4. Neon by Jeff Williams, it's a pretty... smooth song... I should've run a quick crash course on genres...

Secondly, the build quality. I really don't care about the best kind of comfort, I'm sure both IEMs are reasonably comfortable to keep wearing for hours but what I'm really concerned about is the durability. Sure, the SE215s have detachable cables but I'm not in the luxurious position to order replacements in case they break. Which is the IEM that can survive a beatdown from an average person for more than 2 years

That would be all, just wanna say this again: I really didn't like the HyperX Clouds, they're a wasted investment for me, it was most probably due to the lack of an AMP from my side but I'm the kind of guy who listens to music on his phone as well as his laptop, not just his desktop. Carrying an AMP around shouldn't have to be the way to roll when I want to listen to music.

So all in all or... TL;DR: Should I buy the Shure SE215s or Sennheiser Momentum "In-Ears"

Spoiler

Might I suggest using this sites wonderful search functionality, which I believe, is powered by google? You're not likely to get any opinions here that differ from anything said in these threads.

Hey! New SIgnature! 

I'm supposedly a person on the Internet, but you'll never know if I'm human or not ;)

Hey I have a sennheiser cx 5 I listen mainly to metal I've tried them in a wide variety of genres classix, pop, reggae and they are amazing they are in the same price range of the momentum 2.0 the main difference is that with the cx 5 you can "play"  a lot more with the eq the momentum 2.0 has a more straight sound the cx 5 and also the microphone is amazing I've been using them for 6 months now and I haven't had a better experience with any headphones their build quality is amazing the only bad side is that they aren't waterproof but regardless that I would recommend them without thinking