Cougar CMX 700w plugged in to extension

NewbiePrince

Hi guys , I just want to confirm is it ok to plugged in my System unit to an extension ? 

2x 19.5 AOC LED monitor , 1 System Unit , 1 modem , and 1 Speaker all plugged in to 1 extension

I am having a problem with random shutdowns I already tried check the temperature of the CPU (40 cel - 100% load) and GPU (80 cel - 100% load)

Cougar CMX 700w 
AMD FX 6300 
Gigabyte 970a-ds3p
GT730 1gb DDR5 

I want to know what is the cause of the automatic shutdown, it is really random , no specific application or program for it to shutdown.. 

Thank you guys in advance 

What country are you in? Different countries pass different amounts of power through the outlets. 

In Australia, for example, the max on a powerboard is 2400W. 

idk

Thank you for the reply , I live in the philippines .. and I believe our power outlet is 220-240 but not really sure

220V 10A = 2200W. Check the PSU cable, and check all the connections. I'd say that the PSU is faulty. 

idk

@NewbiePrince that's your voltage. either way i doubt you'd be more than a few incandescent light bulbs into the power.

[FS][US] Corsair H115i 280mm AIO-AMD $60+shipping

System specs:
Asus Prime X370 Pro - Custom EKWB CPU/GPU 2x360 1x240 soft loop - Ryzen 1700X - Corsair Vengeance RGB 2x16GB - Plextor 512 NVMe + 2TB SU800 - EVGA GTX1080ti - LianLi PC11 Dynamic

my computer shutsdown again and I tried to monitor the GPU temp , it goes to 103 celcius then it shutsdown... 

Geforce GT730 , could it be the problem?