Boom arm advice for Blue Yeti

Hello community,
I am looking to buy a boom arm for my Blue Yeti microphone, but I don't know anything about this stuff. I don't know how to find if it's compatible or not and which one is the best. I would also like to get it under 50€ with a pop filter (Can I attach a pop filter to any boom arm?), which I would also appreciate any advice about. I am attaching a photo of my desk (those cables are a real mess, I know :D It's temporary), I would like to be able to have the microphone in front of my mouth also if there's my steering wheel for example. I don't know where I could mount such boom arm too. And one more question, do you think it's worth it to get a shock mount? And if yes, is it better to buy a boom arm that already has it and is it possible to mount one to any boom arm? I am sorry, if it seems, like I'm lazy to search, but I really need to know, what I am acutually looking for or where to look for it.
Thanks for replies in advance.

desk.jpg

This is literally the second non advert result when you search google for 'stand for blue yeti'. the stand is available in pretty much all regions and is dirt cheap.

Yes, you can attach a pop filter, although it will add weight, and yes it is a good idea.

You could attach the boom arm just to the right of your mouse, and extend it to in front of your face.

A shock mount can help reduce noise from transferred vibrations (e.g. from your keyboard), however the yeti uses a (imo stupid) unusual mounting method, so it won't fit in pretty much any shock mount other than the one specifically designed for it, which costs around £75 so probably 80-100 euros.

Going to tag @yummiesttag, and @Velocity_ who both also failed basic google-fu and failed to see this post literally less than 24 hours* before you all reposted the same question where I again provided easily found information but with less of a sarcastic undertone.

*and still on the first page of the sub-forum

I was searching for "blue yeti boom arm", which got me different results (I am so bad at searching for stuff TBH), thanks a lot for your post and sorry, that it was so easy to find for you and I made this post. Thanks for your time and sorry again, I feel bad about myself :(

Ah yes sorry I did search but didn't find much probably wasnt searching the right words. Thank you for tagging me.

@lazygood4notin What is actually better about that stand? But I'll probably get the Neewer, because I don't want to spend that much.

@Rorooo Honestly I have no idea because I haven't used any others, but a lot of the cheaper ones look very flimsy and well... cheap to me. I know some of the cheaper ones are spring loaded and I personally just don't like that for some reason. The PSa1 is just very sturdy and smooth when adjusting it but also doesn't require much force to adjust it and has worked perfectly with every mic I've used on it so far. But if you don't want to spend that much I would just try a cheaper one first

23 hours ago, lazygood4notin said:

@Rorooo Honestly I have no idea because I haven't used any others, but a lot of the cheaper ones look very flimsy and well... cheap to me. I know some of the cheaper ones are spring loaded and I personally just don't like that for some reason. The PSa1 is just very sturdy and smooth when adjusting it but also doesn't require much force to adjust it and has worked perfectly with every mic I've used on it so far. But if you don't want to spend that much I would just try a cheaper one first

Thanks for your opinions! I will probably get the cheaper one for now, but maybe I'll upgrade at some point later :)

I just found this shock mount for Blue Yeti https://www.amazon.com/Auphonix-Shock-Mount-Blue-Microphone/dp/B01FQB3DD8 It's way cheaper than most others for Blue Yeti and the reviews seem good. It's even cheaper (15€) on German Amazon, which is good for me as I live in Europe. Do you think I should buy it? Would it fit on the Neewer stand?

Okay, I just saw a review of that shock mount saying it works fine on the Neewer stand. But there seems to be some deflection in some Blue Yetis having a bit bigger hole(and equipment doesn't fit), so I am a bit concerned about that, probably gonna try to measure it.