which psu should i get

yesman

hi guys i dont know which psu i should get for my new pc 

i7 4770k

asus rog hero 

nvida 780 or r9 290x

8 gb Ballistix Smart Tracer  Samsung MZ-7PD128BW 128GB 840 Pro 

and to watercool it too

CPU: i7-4770k @stock  GPU: Gigabyte Windforce GTX 780ti OC  MotherBoard: Gigabyte GA-Z87X-UD4H  RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro (1600 MHz, 2x8GB)

CPU Cooler: Stock Cooler  Storage: Samsung 840 Pro 2x256gb(OS/Games), 1TB Seagate Barracuda(storage)  PSU: Corsair AX860i

Case: Corsair Obsidian 750D Mouse: Roccat Kone XTD Keyboard: Corsair Vengeance K70

Any modular PSU that's at least 80+ Bronze and 650W.

12600k | MSI MEG S280 | SSUPD Meshilicious | Asus ROG STRIX Z690-I | Crucial 16GB 4800MHz CL38 | MSI Gaming 980Ti | CM V850 SFX | WD SN850 1TB, WD SN550 1TB 
Pi 4TB NAS | Asus VG27AQ, Asus PB278Q | Logitech G Pro X Superlight | Glorious G-HXL-STEALTH | Keychron K4 V2 | Sennheiser HD 599 w/ Fiio E10

If you're going to water cool you might want an 750-850w PSU to be safe.You can make do with 600w but more won't hurt.

Expensive option

Slightly less expensive option

What I recommend

RM series is better than that TX/HX series and its almost the same price so why not then get a RM 850W instead or  put more money and get AX860 or AX860i

CPU: i7-4770k @stock  GPU: Gigabyte Windforce GTX 780ti OC  MotherBoard: Gigabyte GA-Z87X-UD4H  RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro (1600 MHz, 2x8GB)

CPU Cooler: Stock Cooler  Storage: Samsung 840 Pro 2x256gb(OS/Games), 1TB Seagate Barracuda(storage)  PSU: Corsair AX860i

Case: Corsair Obsidian 750D Mouse: Roccat Kone XTD Keyboard: Corsair Vengeance K70

Surely this forum is aware there are other manufacturers than Corsair?

Riddled with bad advice within this section.

Are you planning to overclock your system? If So how much?

780/290x can consume massive power if you take overclocking seriously, if you intend to apply a mild overclock 600-700w is sufficient for your needs.

My personal recommendation in regards to power supplies, is the Silverstone Strider Series, a Solid 650-750w Unit will be more than enough.

Although you could easily get away with a cheaper model such as

• Corsair RM/HX/TX Series
  • Rosewill Hive
  • Seasonic X Series
  • XFX Series
  • EVGA SuperNova Series

Akula  | Dimastech Test Bench | Watercooled | Tri GTX 680's | Build of the Week

Mercury | Caselabs Mercury S3 | Watercooled | GTX Titan | Build of the Week

Armada | Define R4 Titanium | Watercooled | EK Waterblocks | Newest Buildlog

and am not going to watercool that much only the cpu with a pump and like two fans or somethink 

Do you have any plans on SLI/CFX? Also, what is your budget and where are you able to buy from (links would be helpful if you live in a country outside of the US)?

RM series is better than that TX/HX series and its almost the same price so why not then get a RM 850W instead or  put more money and get AX860 or AX860i

From a functionally standpoint (modularity, audible noise, and Corsair Link), the RM is better than the HX; however, from an electrical and quality standpoint, the HX is better than the RM. The HX uses full Japanese capacitors rather than a mix of Taiwanese/Chinese caps, is rated at 50C rather than 40C, have better electrical performance, and a 7 years warranty rather than 5 years.

If we put it in another way, the HX series is still classified in a tier higher than the RM by Corsair, in which the RM was made to replaced the TX, as stated here.

Edit: And interestedly enough, Jonnyguru (whom also an employee at Corsair) had made a post today about it here.

"A lot of people have been under the assumption that RM replaced HX because the HX is Gold. But the HX is also rated at 50°C, has all Japanese capacitors, better V reg and a 7 year warranty. RM doesn't touch that in that respect." /edit

Personally, I would go with the Cooler Master V850 over the RM850 for about $10 more: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16817171079

It's a Seasonic KM3 design just like the AX860 but with a better FDB fan for lower noise and longevity. It also have better component choices and electrical performance than the RM. Of course, the CM V doesn't have that hybrid mode switch where you can make it fanless at lower loads, and the fan will be actively cooling the PSU throughout which may make it a little "louder" at lower loads.

I would go with the Rosewill Capstone or the Seasonic G for the lower wattage unit, even though, it would be functionally inferior.