Will it the cooler fit?

if you enter in all your parts on pcpartpicker.com it should tell you if it works or not.

4 minutes ago, mpsparrow said:

if you enter in all your parts on pcpartpicker.com it should tell you if it works or not.

thats unfortunately not very reliable, because some maunfacturers measure things slightly different from others and/or may over/underestimate size.

that said, that case has what looks like a healthy amount of space, i wouldnt worry overy much.

9 minutes ago, mpsparrow said:

I've tried that and it said that it was unable to verify if it would fit. So that's why I'm here :-)

Official website didn't include the cpu cooler limitations (oddly) and Amazon says 135mm for cpu cooler height. 

2 minutes ago, Mooshi said:

Official website didn't include the cpu cooler limitations (oddly) and Amazon says 135mm for cpu cooler height. 

Hmm the cooler is 167mm so it sounds like it won't fit :-(

2 minutes ago, Mooshi said:

that seems awfully little, seeing the case has a rear 120mm.

23 minutes ago, TechnoFreak said:

Does anybody know if a Cooler Master V8 GTS will fit in a Apevia X-QPACK3?

Why not get Thermaltake V21?

1 minute ago, Mooshi said:

i think amazon sliced 20mm off the cooler height because of a fan mount in the top, otherwise i cant see where the difference bewteen 120mm rear fan + I/O shield went.

3 minutes ago, deXxterlab97 said:

Why not get Thermaltake V21?

No optical drive slot.

Case looks like it should house a decent cooler based off staring at online photos.. GF has a V21 and those look identical in terms of what types of coolers they can house (V21 is MASSIVE). 

I'd email the manufacturer to get a solid answer. I mean, the V1 is smaller and can house a Cryorig H7 (just)  and that's a 145mm cooler. 

2 minutes ago, TechnoFreak said:

No optical drive slot.

5 minutes ago, manikyath said:

i think amazon sliced 20mm off the cooler height because of a fan mount in the top, otherwise i cant see where the difference bewteen 120mm rear fan + I/O shield went.

1 minute ago, Mooshi said:

Case looks like it should house a decent cooler based off staring at online photos.. GF has a V21 and those look identical in terms of what types of coolers they can house (V21 is MASSIVE). 

I'd email the manufacturer to get a solid answer. I mean, the V1 is smaller and can house a Cryorig H7 (just)  and that's a 145mm cooler. 

It seems to claim to fit a D14

http://www.overclock.net/t/1580592/smallest-atx-matx-cases-supporting-tower-cooler-160-mm

Though they did not say where they got it from

Okay so i don't think I'm gonna go with the V8 GTS but do you guys have any suggestions of other awesome red colored coolers

4 minutes ago, TechnoFreak said:

Okay so i don't think I'm gonna go with the V8 GTS but do you guys have any suggestions of other awesome red colored coolers

212 Evo LED?

3 minutes ago, deXxterlab97 said:

212 Evo LED?

that's a pretty honking cooler too I don't think that would fit either

Could I just paint the fans on a Noctua L9a like would that effect the performance at all?

One review on Amazon says that 212 will be tight and will block top fan out. H7 will fit no issues.

9 hours ago, TechnoFreak said:

Could I just paint the fans on a Noctua L9a like would that effect the performance at all?

Rather just get some other fans or another cooler. Noctua fans are presicion made and painting will have effect on rotation speed of fans.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv