I need your advice about LED magnetic strips

Go to solution Solved by xdeathshot20,
6 minutes ago, xXxSourcexXx said:

Hey Guys

I need your Help , i want to add a couple of LED strips , from the research that I've done , i understood that i need a magnetic strips , but i have a question and a remark..

1)  From how can i buy a reliable LED magnetic strips (I am from Israel so of course i need the store to have international shipping option) ?

The remark is :

That I don't have special LED connections on my motherboard....

Hoping for you help

Thanks Ahaid

Ilya

i would check cable mod.  they have both foam and magnetic strips.  they connect via sata

Hey Guys

I need your Help , i want to add a couple of LED strips , from the research that I've done , i understood that i need a magnetic strips , but i have a question and a remark..

1)  From how can i buy a reliable LED magnetic strips (I am from Israel so of course i need the store to have international shipping option) ?

The remark is :

Hoping for you help

Thanks Ahaid

Ilya

AMD Ryzen 2600 / Asus Prime B-350 Plus / Asus Xonar Essence STX / 16 GB Kingston HyperX 2400 MHZ / Gigabyte 1070 G1 Gaming 8GB / Corsair DX850W / 250 GB 850 Evo SSD + 3TB (In Various Hard Drives) / Logitech G710+ Keyboard / Razer Abyssus Essential / Cooler Master HEF 932 

6 minutes ago, xXxSourcexXx said:

Hey Guys

The remark is :

Hoping for you help

Thanks Ahaid

Ilya

i would check cable mod.  they have both foam and magnetic strips.  they connect via sata

Current Rig=  AMD Ryzen 9 5900x, Asus Crosshair Hero VIII, EVGA RTX 3070 FTW3 ultra, 32gb Corsair Vengence Pro RGB 3000hz White, EVGA 750 P2 PSU, 1TB Samsung 980 Pro, 500gb samsung 860 evo, 250GB Samsung 850 evo, 2TB Samsung 970 Evo Plus, 2TB seagate firecuda sshd,  LianLi PC 011 Dynamic XL ROG edition, Corsair h150i elite capelix

24 minutes ago, xXxSourcexXx said:

Hey Guys

The remark is :

Hoping for you help

Thanks Ahaid

Ilya

You could also look into an NZXT hue+

On 2/9/2017 at 6:18 PM, xXxSourcexXx said:

Hey Guys

The remark is :

Hoping for you help

Thanks Ahaid

Ilya

Hey @xXxSourcexXx check out our solutions then, you'll love them, and we ship world wide so you don't have to worry about anything there either. If you purchase our kit, you don't need a connection from the motherboard, it will be controlled with a remote and powered via SATA power. :)

https://store.cablemod.com/products/?filter_product-category=led-strips

15 hours ago, CableMod said:

Hey @xXxSourcexXx check out our solutions then, you'll love them, and we ship world wide so you don't have to worry about anything there either. If you purchase our kit, you don't need a connection from the motherboard, it will be controlled with a remote and powered via SATA power. :)

https://store.cablemod.com/products/?filter_product-category=led-strips

Thanks for answering , i found the kit that i want and i will order it soon :)

AMD Ryzen 2600 / Asus Prime B-350 Plus / Asus Xonar Essence STX / 16 GB Kingston HyperX 2400 MHZ / Gigabyte 1070 G1 Gaming 8GB / Corsair DX850W / 250 GB 850 Evo SSD + 3TB (In Various Hard Drives) / Logitech G710+ Keyboard / Razer Abyssus Essential / Cooler Master HEF 932 

On 2/12/2017 at 5:41 PM, xXxSourcexXx said:

Thanks for answering , i found the kit that i want and i will order it soon :)

You're welcome @xXxSourcexXx, and that sounds great! :)