SMA8 Watercooling

Mountaingoat48

I plan on watercooling my PC and getting a caselabs SMA8. I wast to have 2 resevoirs in the normal spot to the left but I am wondering if there would be enough width to have hard tubing coming straight down from the resevoir with 90 degree fittings along with a standalone D5 pump mounted in front of each resevoir with a hard tube coming right out of the face at a 90 degree fitting. All tubes would go directly into the midplats.

19 minutes ago, Mountaingoat48 said:

I plan on watercooling my PC and getting a caselabs SMA8. I wast to have 2 resevoirs in the normal spot to the left but I am wondering if there would be enough width to have hard tubing coming straight down from the resevoir with 90 degree fittings along with a standalone D5 pump mounted in front of each resevoir with a hard tube coming right out of the face at a 90 degree fitting. All tubes would go directly into the midplats.

I had to reread your post several times to picture what you were describing.  Anyways, some type of diagram might help you receive better answers.  I'm not sure that you'll have room for the D5 pumps and plumbing located out and in front of the reservoirs.  You might be better off with two res/pump combos instead.  Here's a link to @JayzTwoCents SMA8 and his build.  Maybe he'll chime in and help you out.