What PSU from that both ?

sew999

oh gosh and he has a 1000W psu... don`t buy a psu until your 770 comes back to see if it works. have you even tested them ? prime95 + furmark at the same time ?that will give you max power consumption

Can i plug different power cables to GPU? One connector from PCIE cable of PSU ( for good ) , and second connector from plugged by me PCIE cable of back PSU? Is this ok too? No matter what i choose way ?

Can i plug different power cables to GPU? One connector from PCIE cable of PSU ( for good ) , and second connector from plugged by me PCIE cable of back PSU? Is this ok too? No matter what i choose way ?

I don't think it matters which way it is. As long as it fits and matches the category that is written on your psu, it should be fine.

Hello and Welcome to LTT Forum!

If you are a new member, please read the rules located in "Forum News and Info". Thanks!  :)

Linus Tech Tips Forum Code of Conduct           FAQ           Privacy Policy & Legal Disclaimer

Can i plug to GPU 2x8pin power adapters from two different cables? I mean one from back of PSU ( cable that i added manually ) and second from cable that are forever in PSU.

Can i plug to GPU 2x8pin power adapters from two different cables? I mean one from back of PSU ( cable that i added manually ) and second from cable that are forever in PSU.

It doesn't matter how you plugged it in, so yes, you can do that.

I mean 1 modular cable and second cable that are forever in PSU. Can i mix both to plug adapters from their to GPU?

I mean 1 modular cable and second cable that are forever in PSU. Can i mix both to plug adapters from their to GPU?

I know, and as I have said, It does not matter. Plugged it in however you like.

So i can use adapters from both different PCIE cables? One cable ( modular ) and second cable ( non modular, forever in PSU ) ?

This will be the same 12V rail yes?

So i can use adapters from both different PCIE cables? One cable ( modular ) and second cable ( non modular, forever in PSU ) ?

This will be the same 12V rail yes?

No matter how many times I have to say it, the answer won't change...

Plugging both the modular PEG cable and non modular PEG cable that is fixed onto the PSU forever will NOT cause you any problems for your GPU. The XFX is a single rail design, so both cables are supplying power from the same +12v rail.

But like i say its cheap CX version. How much on 12V Watts it is?

The cx750 is enough for a 770 sli. 

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.