Samsung TV High Pitch Noise

SirTankBall

hey guys i have a good olf here for u. the TV model is UN32J5500AF. 

now i'll start by saying i have Autism so please understand if my spelling and grammer is chap...

i'll like to know if any else has had this TV make a high pitch ringing noise. its not from the speakers. i tried muting them, turning down the volume and that didnt work. now right now im leasing to music so i dont here the noise. from what i can tell its a coil wine but really bad, over all i love this tv cuz i got from bestbuy when they were doing there $200 to a TV if u get a s7 and what not. i'll just like to know if any one else has had this happen with there TV.

if my spelling and grammer make u hurt plz watch the 2min video i made talking about the noise.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6hgVmsAietg&feature=youtu.be

Try changing the Backlight Brightness/Contrast/Brightness (sometimes a combination of contrast and brightness changes the backlight brightness) and see if the noise changes or disappeares. I know several TVs with such problems, some more some less noisy.,If it keeps annoying you, I would just return it and get an other one.

i already boxed it up. i'll be returning it on sat. i hope it was just that one TV

Both my computer monitors make a (very very quiet) noise like you are describing, but if it's quite noticeable you probably made the right move taking it back. 

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.