How can I fit a 2x120mm radiator into a 2x140mm space?

Hi, I have a radiator which is 2x120mm (what I mean is 2x120mm fans next to each other), but my top side of the case (Cosmos 1000) is setup for 2x140mm (with also 120mm holes), which means I can only partially anchor it (as you can imagine given the 120mm spaces are inside the 140mm, there is a gap of 2 cm between the two 120mm slots),

Of course this means that when both 120mm fans spin at top speed, it does vibrate a bit.

Is there any adaptor which would let me attach 2x140mm and provide holes for contiguous 2x120mm? What would you do?

Thanks!

Just turn down the fan speed? They shouldnt need to be running at 100%.

PC - CPU Ryzen 5 1600 - GPU Power Color Radeon 5700XT- Motherboard Gigabyte GA-AB350 Gaming - RAM 16GB Corsair Vengeance RGB - Storage 525GB Crucial MX300 SSD + 120GB Kingston SSD   PSU Corsair CX750M - Cooling Stock - Case White NZXT S340

Peripherals - Mouse Logitech G502 Wireless - Keyboard Logitech G915 TKL  Headset Razer Kraken Pro V2's - Displays 2x Acer 24" GF246(1080p, 75hz, Freesync) Steering Wheel & Pedals Logitech G29 & Shifter

That fans are connected to a variable speed link (3-pins) on my mobo (Z77 Extreme 4).

When they run at idle usage (i.e. not much CPU activity), the RPM stays around ~1200. Issue is when games such as Shadow of Mordor run, the fan speed goes up to ~2800 - the noise and possibly vibrations are quite a lot.

These fans are connected to the FAN CPU 1/2 controller (the pump is on another controller always working at max speed). Eventually I set the following:

• Lowest possible RPM (now around <1100)
  • Variable speed to kick in once the CPU temperature is >= 65 degrees

Hope this will work in most cases without burning my CPU (i7-3770k non overclocked).

Thanks!