Does a air filter in a outlet fan really nesessary

Cankur.007

My case has got 6 fan support 

Front 2

Back 1

Bottom 1

Top 2 

So the front will obviously be pulling air into the case and rest all will be pusing out air

I m not putting any fans on the top for now however my query is do I need to put air filters on the exhaust fans also as my case front panel has air filters by default for the front intake fans so I don't need to buy them extra 

Are air filters also important for exhaust fans cos they don't take anything in so nothing dusty will go inside

Whats u guys think of this ?

2 minutes ago, Cankur.007 said:

My case has got 6 fan support 

Front 2

Back 1

Bottom 1

Top 2 

So the front will obviously be pulling air into the case and rest all will be pusing out air

I m not putting any fans on the top for now however my query is do I need to put air filters on the exhaust fans also as my case front panel has air filters by default for the front intake fans so I don't need to buy them extra 

Are air filters also important for exhaust fans cos they don't take anything in so nothing dusty will go inside

Whats u guys think of this ?

I believe that as long as there are more intake fans than outtakes, filters are not needed on outtakes. 

Ok what if I m leaving a vent for 1 or 2 fans due to unavailablity of fans then do I need to permerantly close thenm may be with tapes or increase the +ve pressure in side the case by using more intake filtered pans or just use s air filter there too