Richtofen's Planned Build Setup (ish)

This will be kind of a updated blogish thingy about how close I am to getting done with my setup, and my progress on it. Any suggestions or light criticism will be accepted. Thanks!

PC: Acer Aspire ATC-710

CPU: Intel Core i7-6700

GPU: Intel HD Graphics 530 (plan to change)

RAM: 16GB DDR3

Storage: 2TB at 7,200 RPM

PSU: 300w (plan to change)

Adding/changing:

GPU

PSU

SSD

- Which GPU?

GTX 1060 6GB, will need help choosing the right brand for a very low price.

- How big of a power supply will you plan to get?

Mostly around a 550w to a 700w. May get one from Corsair or EVGA.

- What SSD will you get?

A 2.5" SSD, maybe from 120GB to 250GB. Speed doesn't really matter, just a cheap price for it. Thinking about a PNY, Kingston, or Samsung.

Peripherals so far:

Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 RGB Cherry MX Brown

I adore this keyboard. I recently ordered it. I actually ordered it in blue switches, but after typing on it with the Brown switches, they feel fantastic. This is my first mechanical keyboard, and I truly do believe this keyboard will last for a long time.

Audio: Audio Technicha ATH-M50x and Razer Kraken Pro

The Audio Technicha headsets are a great sounding studio pair of headsets. They are very comfortable, and have a nice variety of cables for different uses. I can wear these headphones for a very long time without having to take them off, and they truly do have great quality.

The Razer Kraken pros however, I may plan to sell. The earcups are too tight on my ears, and I do not like the cloth headband, as that will contract in sweat. (What were you thinking Razer?)

I would be planning to install a Modmic onto my ATH-M50x headsets, as they would be great for gaming and music listening.

Mouse: Logitech G302 Dadelius Prime

This mouse feels so comfortable in my hands. I do plan on maybe getting a Deathadder though, as that is 2x more comfortable in my hands.

Microphone: Blue Snowball in white

This is a truly great sounding microphone, as I do plan to use this microphone for my youtube videos when I fully get my setup ready. I could have bought the black version of it, but what I have is okay.

Misc: 

Mousepad: The one I am currently using is a simple $5 memory foam wrist rest mousepad from Five or Below. It is very comfortable indeed, but I have a bad feeling when I lay my keyboard and mouse out, I will not have enough room for my hands to fly around on the mouse pad.

The mousepad I do plan to get though is here: http://hyena-agenda.com/collections/mousepads/products/the-face-gaming-mousepad

Now, I don't know if there would be a difference on what I get, or how it would match mysetup (which by the way, the setup theme is blue) or if I should get a basic black extra large mousepad.

Monitor: https://www.monoprice.com/Product?p_id=15367&gclid=CjwKEAiAlNbEBRCv9uy4j4SWrgwSJAB5MqJF4c9L7V3q7X9sYYuUzzv3X5OXQxrSxjwEmxiQhcql2hoCbBHw_wcB

I am not entirely sure what my Dell monitor is, but this is what I currently have.

I was planning to do a dual monitor setup, but the desk may not be able to fit two. (The second monitor here: 

Spoiler

vizio-m550nv-55-inch-full-hd-1080p-led-l

Vizio M550NV, full 1080p display. Should I make it my second monitor?)

Desk: The desk I will be using is a fairly large desk with a hutch. It has a nice amount of storage. Here is something close to it, not exact but close: 

Spoiler

Orchard+Hills+Computer+Desk+with+Hutch.j

Chair: As for that, I am not worried at all about it. I just have a simple office pillow that I will be having a pillow for my lower spine. It will be on carpet anyways.

I do plan to have a RGB LED strip behind my desk for an extra pop on my desk. 

Thank you for taking the time to read this! I will respond to all suggestions and criticism 

the sky is up

You can't "Change" the Intel IGPU, it's in the CPU. You probably meant you're gonna add a GPU. xD

Is this your PC? Cause It says that you have a GTX 745...

500-550w is all you need, you can't even SLI 1060 6GB.

EVGA G2/G3 is pretty good.

SSD not less than 250GB

Your desk is the same color as the photo?

if so, I'm not sure about blue LEDs with that.

11 hours ago, Mello said:

You can't "Change" the Intel IGPU, it's in the CPU. You probably meant you're gonna add a GPU. xD

Is this your PC? Cause It says that you have a GTX 745...

500-550w is all you need, you can't even SLI 1060 6GB.

EVGA G2/G3 is pretty good.

SSD not less than 250GB

Your desk is the same color as the photo?

if so, I'm not sure about blue LEDs with that.

Yeah, I apologize. I meant add a GPU. ^^

No, it is not my PC. The one I ordered did not have a GTX 745 in it, which made it $500 dollars.

Alright, i'll do around that wattage.

I'll probably do 250 or 240 GB.

For the desk, I plan to cut out the back so it will be open, and I can manage around cables.

the sky is up