Which type of LED fans?

MrKat

Hey I want to ask which type of LED fans do you guys prefer, recommend (Design wise). 

Do you prefer fans with led rings around the fan? The ones which have transparent propelers? Or the ones made purley out of clear plastic.

Image result for nzxt rgb fan

Image result for corsair rgb fanImage result for corsair rgb fan

Really leaning towards fans with the frosted look Clear fans just look cheap in my opinion, it's why I've always avoided led fans in the first place.

4 minutes ago, MrKat said:

Hey I want to ask which type of LED fans do you guys prefer, recommend (Design wise). 

Do you prefer fans with led rings around the fan? The ones which have transparent propelers? Or the ones made purley out of clear plastic.

I personally prefer the nzxt fans but you'd also need a nzxt hue+ to actually use the RGB lighting, I'm not too sure of the corsair fans. 

2 minutes ago, Squibbies18 said:

I personally prefer the nzxt fans but you'd also need a nzxt hue+ to actually use the RGB lighting, I'm not too sure of the corsair fans. 

Corsair ones need a controler which is basically a remote.

It seems I might go with the NZXT only because I will get a NZXT HUE+.

1 minute ago, MrKat said:

Corsair ones need a controler which is basically a remote.

Then I'd say that the nzxt fans look better but corsairs RGB will be more reliable as you don't have to mess around with any software. I've had my hue+ for a little over 2 months and I can recall at least 5 different times where the software wasn't working correctly leaving my LEDs to be only white until i did a fresh install of CAM. CAMs forum page is also littered with people who have similar problems.

It seems I might go with the NZXT only because I will get a NZXT HUE+.

Keep in mind you don't get the RGB strips when you buy the hue+ and fans in a bundle. 

1 minute ago, Squibbies18 said:

Then I'd say that the nzxt fans look better but corsairs RGB will be more reliable as you don't have to mess around with any software. I've had my hue+ for a little over 2 months and I can recall at least 5 different times where the software wasn't working correctly leaving my LEDs to be only white until i did a fresh install of CAM. CAMs forum page is also littered with people who have similar problems.

Keep in mind you don't get the RGB strips when you buy the hue+ and fans in a bundle. 

Hmm I just found out.

Hmm I just found out.

yeah i almost fell for that as well when i brought mine :)