What is this called?

Totalimus

Hello, so I am interested in buying one monitor but it has really thin bezels which in my case is unfortunate since mounting a camera on top of it will result in the camera actually blocking small part of the screen.

However, I saw this in one video and was wondering what it is called since it is not a part of the monitor but an accessory.

Here it is: http://imgur.com/d46oGJK (the thing the camera is mounted on, obviously)

Maybe you guys have other solutions to how mount a camera on a thin bezeled monitor?

This is a Webcam

CPU: Intel Core i7-5820K | Motherboard: AsRock X99 Extreme4 | Graphics Card: Gigabyte GTX 1080 G1 Gaming | RAM: 16GB G.Skill Ripjaws4 2133MHz | Storage: 1 x Samsung 860 EVO 1TB | 1 x WD Green 2TB | 1 x WD Blue 500GB | PSU: Corsair RM750x | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro (White) | Cooling: Arctic Freezer i32

Mice: Logitech G Pro X Superlight (main), Logitech G Pro Wireless, Razer Viper Ultimate, Zowie S1 Divina Blue, Zowie FK1-B Divina Blue, Logitech G Pro (3366 sensor), Glorious Model O, Razer Viper Mini, Logitech G305, Logitech G502, Logitech G402

You could just use some double sided tape to mount it somehow. Modify it somehow

Corsair 4000D RGB

Asus B550 Tuf Gaming II

Asus 7700XT Tuf Gaming

AMD 5600x3d

32gb 3200mhz gskil 

2 minutes ago, PCGuy_5960 said:

This is a Webcam

I am joking of course. This is a Wii sensor thing...

CPU: Intel Core i7-5820K | Motherboard: AsRock X99 Extreme4 | Graphics Card: Gigabyte GTX 1080 G1 Gaming | RAM: 16GB G.Skill Ripjaws4 2133MHz | Storage: 1 x Samsung 860 EVO 1TB | 1 x WD Green 2TB | 1 x WD Blue 500GB | PSU: Corsair RM750x | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro (White) | Cooling: Arctic Freezer i32

Mice: Logitech G Pro X Superlight (main), Logitech G Pro Wireless, Razer Viper Ultimate, Zowie S1 Divina Blue, Zowie FK1-B Divina Blue, Logitech G Pro (3366 sensor), Glorious Model O, Razer Viper Mini, Logitech G305, Logitech G502, Logitech G402

That's a sensor bar, they come with Wii and WiiU consoles, but you can also buy separate units from sites like Newegg.

Come Bloody Angel

Break off your chains

And look what I've found in the dirt.

Pale battered body

Seems she was struggling

Something is wrong with this world.

Fierce Bloody Angel

The blood is on your hands

Why did you come to this world?

Everybody turns to dust.

Everybody turns to dust.

The blood is on your hands.

The blood is on your hands!

Pyo.

15 minutes ago, BadluckBrian said:

You could just use some double sided tape to mount it somehow. Modify it somehow

How would that work? My camera has a mount (it's actually exactly the same camera as in the picture - Logitech C920) it's just that if he didn't mount it on wii sensor thingy then the camera would cover a small part of the screen.

6 minutes ago, Drak3 said:

That's a sensor bar, they come with Wii and WiiU consoles, but you can also buy separate units from sites like Newegg.

How did he mount it like that though? It's like exactly on top of his monitor bezel.

It costs actually pretty cheap (8 euros) so I might just buy it and use as a camera holder. :D

3 minutes ago, Totalimus said:

How did he mount it like that though? It's like exactly on top of his monitor bezel.

It costs actually pretty cheap (8 euros) so I might just buy it and use as a camera holder. :D

It comes with some kind of adhesive on the underside AFAIK

13 minutes ago, Totalimus said:

They usually have adhesive pads on the two ends of the unit. They aren't extremely strong, but they should hold the weight of a moderately sized webcam well.

Come Bloody Angel

Break off your chains

And look what I've found in the dirt.

Pale battered body

Seems she was struggling

Something is wrong with this world.

Fierce Bloody Angel

The blood is on your hands

Why did you come to this world?

Everybody turns to dust.

Everybody turns to dust.

The blood is on your hands.

The blood is on your hands!

Pyo.

17 minutes ago, Totalimus said:

You could also just grab a piece of black plastic and some double sided tape.

Hey! New SIgnature! 

I'm supposedly a person on the Internet, but you'll never know if I'm human or not ;)