Budget Gaming Laptop

I'm looking for a good budget gaming laptop for around $1100 dollars. i have been using an old acer aspire which has a i5 6500u and radeon m265 2gb graphics for four years now and finally have some cash to upgrade to something new. i also intend to do photo editing on this device so i'm looking for a machine with the latest kabylake i7 7700hq with 16GB RAM. I currently have my eye on the ASUS ROG STRIX GL553VD which fits my budget perfectly but there are certain reviews that say its better to wait for other laptops to be released. Are there any laptops in the market that anyone recommends? or is the GL553VD worth buying? or is it better to wait?

Thnx.

i7 7700K @ 4.8Ghz | H60 Hydro Series Cooler | G.Skill Trident Z RGB 16GB | Sapphire RX480 8GB | Samsung 850 Pro 256GB | 2TB Seagate Baracuda

you should get a desktop pc instead of laptop... Dont get laptop for gaming unless you travel or moving around a lot because university etc

Remember to quote me (or someone else), otherwise we won't going to recieve your answers...

PC Specs                   PCPartpicker full performance builds (from350$-1250$)

1 minute ago, Blackhole890 said:

you should get a desktop pc instead of laptop... Dont get laptop for gaming unless you travel or moving around a lot because university etc

i did initally want to build a desktop PC. but i travel a lot. im often out and about than at home and i do most of my work on the go. thats im going with a laptop.

i7 7700K @ 4.8Ghz | H60 Hydro Series Cooler | G.Skill Trident Z RGB 16GB | Sapphire RX480 8GB | Samsung 850 Pro 256GB | 2TB Seagate Baracuda

29 minutes ago, Shehan.R_O.o said:

I'm looking for a good budget gaming laptop for around $1100 dollars. i have been using an old acer aspire which has a i5 6500u and radeon m265 2gb graphics for four years now and finally have some cash to upgrade to something new. i also intend to do photo editing on this device so i'm looking for a machine with the latest kabylake i7 7700hq with 16GB RAM. I currently have my eye on the ASUS ROG STRIX GL553VD which fits my budget perfectly but there are certain reviews that say its better to wait for other laptops to be released. Are there any laptops in the market that anyone recommends? or is the GL553VD worth buying? or is it better to wait?

Thnx.

if you're willing to spend another $100 you could get this:

https://www.amazon.com/GE62VR-Apache-i7-6700HQ-Geforce-Windows/dp/B01JN4JPA4/ref=sr_1_5?s=pc&ie=UTF8&qid=1486208202&sr=1-5&keywords=1060+laptop