(Solved) Moving iTunes library and preserving playlists help

Greetings,

I am in the process of upgrading my current PC. I want to move my iTunes music library from its current drive, which is the same as my gaming drive, to another drive and still preserve my custom playlists. Copying the files to the new drive and pointing iTunes to the new library location is not a problem. The problem is how do I preserve my custom playlists? If I export the playlists using iTunes, it generates a txt file that lists all the songs using the old library location. I have looked around for information, posted in Apple's support, and basically received no solution. I was also told, "If you were using a Mac, blah, blah, blah....." 9_9 Does anyone in the community have any ideas that do not include overpaying for an under powered, outdated, and limited machine (/s)?

Thanks!!

Edited by linesma
Solved

And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Well I figured out a solution by myself. Make sure you keep the folder structure your existing library has when you move it to a new drive. eg. If your library is currently in C:\Music\iTunes, move it to F:\Music\iTunes. Open the text file that iTunes creates when you export your playlist. Click on edit and replace. Then type C:\ in the first box and then your destination drive, F:\ in the example, in the second box. Then click "Replace all". Now when you import them into iTunes using your new library location, iTunes will find the files needed for the playlist.

And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music. - Friedrich Nietzsche