Logitech G402 vs Corsair Sabre RGB

PCGuy_5960
Go to solution Solved by Delicieuxz,

I haven't used the Sabre, but I really like the G402 - more than the G502, actually. It has a good balanced feel, quiet click-noise (compared to the G502), a pretty nice scroll-wheel, and a good shape (for my hand, anyway).

They are priced similarly and idk which is better... I am considering the Sabre as it is Corsair and I have the STRAFE RGB (and therefore don't have to use a different software for control). The reason why I am considering the G402 is because, AFAIK, it is among the best mice for around this price.... Which one should I get?

CPU: Intel Core i7-5820K | Motherboard: AsRock X99 Extreme4 | Graphics Card: Gigabyte GTX 1080 G1 Gaming | RAM: 16GB G.Skill Ripjaws4 2133MHz | Storage: 1 x Samsung 860 EVO 1TB | 1 x WD Green 2TB | 1 x WD Blue 500GB | PSU: Corsair RM750x | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro (White) | Cooling: Arctic Freezer i32

Mice: Logitech G Pro X Superlight (main), Logitech G Pro Wireless, Razer Viper Ultimate, Zowie S1 Divina Blue, Zowie FK1-B Divina Blue, Logitech G Pro (3366 sensor), Glorious Model O, Razer Viper Mini, Logitech G305, Logitech G502, Logitech G402

I like my G402. Very nice though not much features compared to G502

I haven't used the Sabre, but I really like the G402 - more than the G502, actually. It has a good balanced feel, quiet click-noise (compared to the G502), a pretty nice scroll-wheel, and a good shape (for my hand, anyway).

You own the software that you purchase - Understanding software licenses and EULAs

"We’ll know our disinformation program is complete when everything the american public believes is false" - William Casey, CIA Director 1981-1987

4 minutes ago, deXxterlab97 said:

I like my G402. Very nice though not much features compared to G502

4 minutes ago, SCGazelle said:

When I asked, I was told to get the g402. So i'm just going to say that

3 minutes ago, Delicieuxz said:

THX guys. I'll get the G402 then!

CPU: Intel Core i7-5820K | Motherboard: AsRock X99 Extreme4 | Graphics Card: Gigabyte GTX 1080 G1 Gaming | RAM: 16GB G.Skill Ripjaws4 2133MHz | Storage: 1 x Samsung 860 EVO 1TB | 1 x WD Green 2TB | 1 x WD Blue 500GB | PSU: Corsair RM750x | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro (White) | Cooling: Arctic Freezer i32

Mice: Logitech G Pro X Superlight (main), Logitech G Pro Wireless, Razer Viper Ultimate, Zowie S1 Divina Blue, Zowie FK1-B Divina Blue, Logitech G Pro (3366 sensor), Glorious Model O, Razer Viper Mini, Logitech G305, Logitech G502, Logitech G402