Sudden stuttering across all my games

All my regular games run on constant  60+ fps. Although, since 1 week all my games suddenly started to stutter. Even on lowest settings games still stutter.The only last thing that got updated or installed was geforce experience update. I tried to clean install all the display drivers using driversweep. Sometimes it works after new driver install but after I restart my pc, the stuttering resumes across all my games. The only way I can stop games from stuttering is to reinstall the gpu drivers without clean install and then play the games. Again after PC restart the games start to lag again. I noticed that even video playback stutter. So even if there is minimal load the video stutters anyway. I have even tried installing drivers excluding Geforce experience, but no use.
I tried to monitor GPU usage on asus gpu tweak software. GPU usage is dropping to 10% to 20% every 5 seconds. Also I have kept my GPU on default settings. No extra Overclock.
I have no clue whether  it is faulty GPU ,since games works great if i reinstall the drivers. I have to reinstall display drivers every time I start my PC. Please help me solve this problem.

PC specs:
i5 3570k
Asus GTX 760 DCII
Corsair vengeance 8GB stick

Proccy: i5 3570k, Mobo: Asus p8z77-v, GFX card: Asus DCUII gtx 760, Ram: corsair vengence 8GB, PSU: corsair vx550w, Case: Coolermaster cm 690 II advanced, HDD: Segate 1TB+ 500GB , Mouse: logitech g400s, Keyboard: Motospeed ck104

Have you checked temps?

Yep . I have cleaned CPU heat sink just in case and reapplied fresh thermal paste. So the CPU temperatures are well below 60 all the time. Even GPU temperatures are normal.

Proccy: i5 3570k, Mobo: Asus p8z77-v, GFX card: Asus DCUII gtx 760, Ram: corsair vengence 8GB, PSU: corsair vx550w, Case: Coolermaster cm 690 II advanced, HDD: Segate 1TB+ 500GB , Mouse: logitech g400s, Keyboard: Motospeed ck104

Ok I ran windows memory diagnostic tool. no  memory errors were detected. I don't have any spare RAM to check tho.

I would try this, disable Windows Updates for the meantime.

If you haven't tried DDU to remove your drivers yet, do so (it's better than drivesweeper imo).  That is the most common recommendation.  DDU makes sure you're completely removing the drivers.  It could be driver versions conflicting with each other.  Make sure to restart after they are removed (it will prompt you).  Once you're clean, install the latest drivers.

If that solves your issue, turn Windows Update back on.

tried that. issue still persists