HI, so I am helping a friend buy a laptop which he is looking for. He doesnt really need it for gaming because then will distract him but needs to be good for everday use and fast speeds for around $800-$900 (aus). please help me and ask any questions if not sure.

THANKS

Change the tile. NOW!

2 minutes ago, deXxterlab97 said:

Change the tile. NOW!

I did, please recommend suggestions

8 minutes ago, Riles4365 said:

HI, so I am helping a friend buy a laptop which he is looking for. He doesnt really need it for gaming because then will distract him but needs to be good for everday use and fast speeds for around $800-$900 (aus). please help me and ask any questions if not sure.

THANKS

Refurbished MacBook Air 13" if he's fine with macOS. A Chromebook could've been a good suggestion if most of his online activities are in the cloud. 

There is more that meets the eye
I see the soul that is inside

1 minute ago, hey_yo_ said:

Refurbished MacBook Air 13" if he's fine with macOS. A Chromebook could've been a good suggestion if most of his online activities are in the cloud. 

for that price? good luck unless the computer is from 2012. 

he has a shitty mac now and he wants his laptop to be able to do some moderate gaming, fast speeds and also everyday use like work ans stuff

8 minutes ago, Riles4365 said:

THANKS

Will this friend wished it handled games after he gets it?

1 minute ago, Ryujin2003 said:

Will this friend wished it handled games after he gets it?

YES, so like he wants it to be for everyday use such as work and also be ablew to to do moderate gaming like overwatch but price range is like $900 - 1000. WE found DELL Inspiron 15 Gaming Non-Touch. WHat do you know about that laptop. ALSO, please suggest MORE!!!

2 minutes ago, Riles4365 said:

he has a shitty mac now and he wants his laptop to be able to do some moderate gaming, fast speeds and also everyday use like work ans stuff

He can try the Dell Inspiron 15 3000. It's $800 (aus) and has 7th gen core i5 processor and AMD Radeon R5 and 8GB of memory. The downside for it is that it has only mechanical hard drive. 

He can try the Dell Inspiron 15 3000. It's $800 (aus) and has 7th gen core i5 processor and AMD Radeon R5 and 8GB of memory. The downside for it is that it has only mechanical hard drive. 

is there any laptop like that with nvidia???

2 minutes ago, Riles4365 said:

you can look at the 7000 series with the 1050 or the 1050ti but they are more expensive. 

4 minutes ago, hey_yo_ said:

Where is AMD Graphics card. its says intel 620 integrated graphics

1 minute ago, Riles4365 said:

Lenovo Idepad 510. It has NVIDIA GeForce 940MX but it already starts at $1000 and you're limited to 4GB memory. 

5 minutes ago, nerdslayer1 said:

you can look at the 7000 series with the 1050 or the 1050ti but they are more expensive. 

yeah he wont spend anything more than 1g

4 minutes ago, Riles4365 said:

Where is AMD Graphics card. its says intel 620 integrated graphics

Oops I linked the wrong one. Here you go. It has AMD Radeon R5

I'd suggest looking at HP Omen. They are good. The only HP laptop that never comes into my shop (aside from Spectre).

Otherwise,  check out some of the ASUS or MSI models with 960m or 980m, since many retailers are trying to empty the loss to make sieve for GTX 10XX series laptops. MSI Ge62s are about 800 to 900.