Project for me

ZaTrox

So i want to learn C#, i have a book called 'The player's guide to C#' second edition and visual studio 2015 as well as unity and everything looks like I'm ready to go with it except I DON'T USE THEM and this is mine main problem. After sitting down for a bit and thinking this through, i came to the conclusion that I don't have any motivation to learn this stuff for no reason, and by this i don't mean that i don't like programming, but i don't have any kind of goal/ project for me to accomplish in order to learn C#. So, guys, are there any good C# beginner projects that can be done in visual studio/ unity (doesn't have to be in unity because i am not sure if i am into game programming or not but i will eventually try it) (btw i am 16 years old and i don't know what kind of programming i want to do, so yeah, i am open to all kinds of projects)

Unity has some beginner projects on their site, check out those. They're quite fun to sit down and work out and do, especially considering I can't stand programming. 

idk

On 1/28/2017 at 8:43 AM, ZaTrox said:

So i want to learn C#, i have a book called 'The player's guide to C#' second edition and visual studio 2015 as well as unity and everything looks like I'm ready to go with it except I DON'T USE THEM and this is mine main problem. After sitting down for a bit and thinking this through, i came to the conclusion that I don't have any motivation to learn this stuff for no reason, and by this i don't mean that i don't like programming, but i don't have any kind of goal/ project for me to accomplish in order to learn C#. So, guys, are there any good C# beginner projects that can be done in visual studio/ unity (doesn't have to be in unity because i am not sure if i am into game programming or not but i will eventually try it) (btw i am 16 years old and i don't know what kind of programming i want to do, so yeah, i am open to all kinds of projects)

microsoft has released visual studio 2017, which you can get a version of for free, not important, just wanted to let you know