Best budget mouse for £25-40

SirPotatoTheWiz

The title says it all... I play games like cs and i would like some extra buttons (The 2 side buttons)

teksyndicate used to always recommend this https://www.amazon.co.uk/Tek-Syndicate-Gaming-Mouse-Standard/dp/B01D8WCU7W

I cant remember who the OEM is for that mouse but its an identical mouse thats rebranded i believe, the made a video about it too

or anything with an optical sensor will have the best performance for competitive FPS games

Photography / Finance / Gaming

Just now, mok said:

teksyndicate used to always recommend this https://www.amazon.co.uk/Tek-Syndicate-Gaming-Mouse-Standard/dp/B01D8WCU7W

I cant remember who the OEM is for that mouse but its an identical mouse thats rebranded i believe, the made a video about it too

or anything with an optical sensor will have the best performance for competitive FPS games

Obv. Tek Syndicate is going to recommend their own product, despite it having "meh" Firmware.

And no, not anything "optical" is good, but regardless, OP should tell us Grip preferences first.

29 minutes ago, woll3 said:

Obv. Tek Syndicate is going to recommend their own product, despite it having "meh" Firmware.

And no, not anything "optical" is good, but regardless, OP should tell us Grip preferences first.

I have 0 experience with gaming mice i use a $3 one 

Few Suggestions, Logitech G203, Corsair Harpoon and the Steelseries Rival 100. All have good sensors, worth just looking at the shapes and seeing what you think will be most comfortable. 

Processor: i7 7700k@Stock GPU: GTX 1080 MSI Armor OC  Mobo: Asus Prime Z270-A RAM: Corsair LPX 16GB 3200 MHz CPU Cooler: be quiet! Dark Rock 3 SSD: Sandisk Ultra 2 960GB Case: Phanteks P400s PSU: Gigabyte B700H Monitor: AOC G2460PF 1080p 144Hz Mouse: Logitech G900 Keyboard: Corsair Strafe w/ MX Blues

3 hours ago, woll3 said:

well its not their own product though. like i said they mention the OEM first and the mouse sensor second.

its just their logo on it

i was trying to focus more on the OEM and the sensor

it just so happens that its their logo on it

Photography / Finance / Gaming

+1 to recommending g203

If that's too steep, get the zalman m600r for its low click latency and do not update the firmware

Gang Garrison 2 developer.

19 hours ago, mok said:

well its not their own product though. like i said they mention the OEM first and the mouse sensor second.

its just their logo on it

i was trying to focus more on the OEM and the sensor

it just so happens that its their logo on it

Eh, selling stuff under a certain brand name, makes it that Brand´s product, regardless if OEM/ODM, a Roccat Lua for example isnt a Laview Lua either, or a Mini Paceman a Steyr Magna Paceman.

If you wanna spend a little more (£10 more), take a look at this

Current Build:

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 2600 // Mobo: Ryzen AM4 B350 GAMING PLUS ATX // RAM: 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 3000MHz // GPU: Gigabyte AMD Radeon RX 580 Gaming 8GB // SSD: Kingston A400 120GB // HDD: 3 x WD Blue 1TB // PSUCorsair 650M // Case: Corsair 450D // Monitor: LG Ultrawide 29" IPS

Plex Server:

CPU: AMD FX 8350 Black Edition // Mobo: Gigabyte - GA-78LMT-USB3 R2 Micro ATX // RAM: 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3 1600 MHz // GPU: GeForce GTX 670 // HDD: Seagate BarraCuda 2TB // PSU: Kolink Core Series 500W 80 Plus Certified // Case: AVP Viper Mini Tower

Other:

PS4 Pro // PS3 // Nintendo Switch (Pokemon edition) // Nintendo 3DS // Xbox 360 // iPhone 8 Plus // Macbook Retina 2013