Corsair Force MP500 120GB M.2 PCIe SSD

Hi! Im concidering buying this nvme ssd from corsair (Corsair Force MP500 120GB M.2 PCIe SSD), and I was just wondering of there was any info I need or if its any good. 

Im from Norway, so here is the link to the norwegian retailer Im gonna buy from: https://www.komplett.no/product/909177/datautstyr/harddiskerssd/ssd-m2/corsair-force-mp500-120gb-m2-pcie-ssd#

Thanks ;)

3 minutes ago, Inboundsspider said:

Hi! Im concidering buying this nvme ssd from corsair (Corsair Force MP500 120GB M.2 PCIe SSD), and I was just wondering of there was any info I need or if its any good. 

Im from Norway, so here is the link to the norwegian retailer Im gonna buy from: https://www.komplett.no/product/909177/datautstyr/harddiskerssd/ssd-m2/corsair-force-mp500-120gb-m2-pcie-ssd#

Thanks ;)

I have heard good things about this but nothing in person.

It's a good SSD, but 120GB is small (I have a 120GB EVO). Maybe try to spring for an open box 250GB unit? 

idk

If you're using it for a boot drive, it's a waste of money.  They aren't any faster at reading small files than a SATA drive, which is what most programs (and Windows itself) rely on.

Now if you're using it for large files, it's excellent.

Make sure to quote or tag me (@JoostinOnline) or I won't see your response!

PSU Tier List  |  The Real Reason Delidding Improves Temperatures"2K" does not mean 2560×1440 

30 minutes ago, JoostinOnline said:

If you're using it for a boot drive, it's a waste of money.  They aren't any faster at reading small files than a SATA drive, which is what most programs (and Windows itself) rely on.

Now if you're using it for large files, it's excellent.