Square Enix developing cloud gaming architecture Project Flare

TheOnePudding

Square Enix has announced it’s working on a new architecture for cloud gaming, tentatively titled Project Flare, which is currently set to be launched two or three years from now. Project Flare will leverage a number of servers tied together as a “virtual supercomputer” to compartmentalise various types of processing, a boost in power the company thinks will “revolutionise the way users interact”.

http://www.jp.square-enix.com/flare/en/

This doesn't sound like one of those golden ideas. At least to me. To many holes. To many ways to just get customer info. Adware/Malware will just pour through it. 

Please quote/tag ( Found by typing @DarrenP) In all posts directed at me. I do not check my current content. 

Intel Core i7-4790K - Gigabyte Z97X-UD5H-BK - 16GB Corsair Vengeance Pro 1866Mhz - EVGA GTX 980 - 256GB MX100 - 2TB WD RED - 900D - H100I - Corsair HX1050 - DNS 320L 2x2TB Seagate Barracuda 

Flare = Fire

Mantel = Molten Lava

Half-Li(f)e 3 Confirmed.

| Case: NZXT Tempest 210 | CPU: Intel Core i5 3570K @ 3.9 Ghz | GPU: ASUS ROG STRIX GTX 1070 | RAM: Crucial Ballistix Tactical 8GB |

| Mouse: Zowie FK1 | Monitor: Acer 21.5' | Keyboard: CoolerMaster Stealth w/ Brown Switches |

#KilledMyWife - #LinusButtPlug - #1080penis

if apple would do it everyone would have it and it would be the best thing ever!, if NVIDIA or square enix does it, noone will care, sad really

ITX Monster: CPU: I5 4690K GPU: MSI 970 4G Mobo: Asus Formula VI Impact RAM: Kingston 8 GB 1600MHz PSU: Corsair RM 650 SSD: Crucial MX100 512 GB HDD: laptop drive 1TB Keyboard: logitech G710+ Mouse: Steelseries Rival Monitor: LG IPS 23" Case: Corsair 250D Cooling: H100i

Mobile: Phone: Broken HTC One (M7) Totaly Broken OnePlus ONE Samsung S6 32GB  :wub:  Tablet: Google Nexus 7 2013 edition

Flare = Fire

Mantel = Molten Lava

Half-Lie 3 Confirmed.

did you forget the 'f' or was that a good pun?

ITX Monster: CPU: I5 4690K GPU: MSI 970 4G Mobo: Asus Formula VI Impact RAM: Kingston 8 GB 1600MHz PSU: Corsair RM 650 SSD: Crucial MX100 512 GB HDD: laptop drive 1TB Keyboard: logitech G710+ Mouse: Steelseries Rival Monitor: LG IPS 23" Case: Corsair 250D Cooling: H100i

Mobile: Phone: Broken HTC One (M7) Totaly Broken OnePlus ONE Samsung S6 32GB  :wub:  Tablet: Google Nexus 7 2013 edition

did you forget the 'f' or was that a good pun?

I forgot the f xD

| Case: NZXT Tempest 210 | CPU: Intel Core i5 3570K @ 3.9 Ghz | GPU: ASUS ROG STRIX GTX 1070 | RAM: Crucial Ballistix Tactical 8GB |

| Mouse: Zowie FK1 | Monitor: Acer 21.5' | Keyboard: CoolerMaster Stealth w/ Brown Switches |

I forgot the f xD

that was the best accidental pun ever, PATENT THE SH*T OUT OF IT!!!

that was the best accidental pun ever, PATENT THE SH*T OUT OF IT!!!

I will add it to my sig!

I will add it to my sig!

ill add it to, with a mention to you! :P

ill add it to, with a mention to you! :P

:D

:D

chose a manly color just for you

chose a manly color just for you

im-natural-testosterone-is-a-natural-hor