Will this mobo fit in this case?

MrPizza0021

I have a Dell Precision T5400 and I have upgraded it but I want a newer mobo, so I can put a new i5 or i7 in it. I was wondering if there is a mobo that will fit in this case and work.

It might be possible, u need to unmount the motherboard and find a picture and see if everything lines up. Also indont think precisions have io shields its already on the case, so you would have to cut it out.

The geek himself.

possible, but the front panel connections will be undetermined, depending on form factor and chipset, designing a build around a proprietary case will meet destined issues. config a case about 25-40USD that will better your chances in a successful build.

2 hours ago, airdeano said:

possible, but the front panel connections will be undetermined, depending on form factor and chipset, designing a build around a proprietary case will meet destined issues. config a case about 25-40USD that will better your chances in a successful build.

2 hours ago, Dawson Wehage said:

It might be possible, u need to unmount the motherboard and find a picture and see if everything lines up. Also indont think precisions have io shields its already on the case, so you would have to cut it out.

So I should just buy a case, mobo,ram, and CPU, 

2 hours ago, MrPizza0021 said:

So I should just buy a case, mobo,ram, and CPU, 

Yes

The geek himself.