$550-$400 USD 2in1

ASUS Flip C100PA v.s new samsung chromebook pro v.s any other pc i don't know about  

3 members have voted

1. 1. which one?

• samsung pro
    • asus flip
    • other

so i need a new tablet and netbook and i need help deciding which one i should go with. i have a pixel phone and was looking for something with android apps, but am open to windows. can anyone help me please? thankyou!

edit: good battery is essential and all i need it for is a tablet and chromebook stuff

What are you using them for?

Better dead than Red.

Pheonix

---------------

CPU: i5 2500k @ 4.6ghz Mobo: Asrock Z77 Extreme4 RAM: G.Skill 16gb of DDR3 @ 1600mhz GPU: Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1060 6gb Extreme Gaming PSU: EVGA 700B Storage: 480GB SP SSD and a 960GB Ultra II Sandisk. Cooler: Cryorig H7 Case: Phanteks P400. 

tablet "gaming" (just basic chrome book and tablit stuff)

2 minutes ago, JR8 said:

What are you using them for?

and school i just need some thing with good battery and value 

2 minutes ago, legomaster81 said:

tablet "gaming" (just basic chrome book and tablit stuff)

and school i just need some thing with good battery and value 

Both of those laptops are good computers for what you are looking for. I would go for the one you think you prefer, as the performance between the two won't vary much. Read reviews on early access websites to discern which one you think would fit what you need.

You won't get a better value out of a Windows machine for what you need, so I think you are looking in the right place.

Good luck, and cheers!

Better dead than Red.

Pheonix

---------------

CPU: i5 2500k @ 4.6ghz Mobo: Asrock Z77 Extreme4 RAM: G.Skill 16gb of DDR3 @ 1600mhz GPU: Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1060 6gb Extreme Gaming PSU: EVGA 700B Storage: 480GB SP SSD and a 960GB Ultra II Sandisk. Cooler: Cryorig H7 Case: Phanteks P400. 

Surprisingly, the Dell Inspiron 2-in-1 machines are pretty decent.  With the price point you're looking at, the 13" [3000 series] or 15" [5000 series] are your best options.  I'd actually recommend the XPS 13" 2-in-1, but that's quite a bit higher than your budget.  

9 minutes ago, Doramius said:

Surprisingly, the Dell Inspiron 2-in-1 machines are pretty decent.  With the price point you're looking at, the 13" [3000 series] or 15" [5000 series] are your best options.  I'd actually recommend the XPS 13" 2-in-1, but that's quite a bit higher than your budget.  

OK thanks

11 minutes ago, JR8 said:

Both of those laptops are good computers for what you are looking for. I would go for the one you think you prefer, as the performance between the two won't vary much. Read reviews on early access websites to discern which one you think would fit what you need.

You won't get a better value out of a Windows machine for what you need, so I think you are looking in the right place.

Good luck, and cheers!