Nokia's high-end Lumia 929 Windows Phone fully detailed in latest leak

Youbetternot

The Lumia 929 is not a low-end windows phone and is consider a high-end windows phone. It has 32gb of storage, that's pretty good. Along with 20 megapixel camera, well no surprise nokia tends to make phones with high-end cameras. The release is not sure but somewhere from thanksgiving and next year. I won't be picking this up because I really want the Nexus 5, but hey that's me and if you want a high-end windows phone this may be one your big picks.

Specs:

• 5-inch 1080P AMOLED display
  • 20-megapixel PureView
  • 32GB of internal storage

lumia-929-verizon.jpg

It's not the first time we've seen a leak of what's purported to be Nokia's forthcoming Lumia 929 smartphone, but this latest one from Windows Phone Central should clear up most lingering questions that anyone's had about the device (with a couple of notable exceptions). According to the site, the Verizon-bound phone is a "very quick," high-end device with a 5-inch 1080P AMOLED display, a 20-megapixel PureView and 32GB of internal storage -- not surprisingly, it's more or less a slightly bigger and refined version of the Lumia 928, with a metal band around the edge being another distinguishing feature. Unfortunately, the two details that remain unknown are two big ones: a price and a release date, although the latter is said to be sometime between Thanksgiving and the beginning of next year. 

source: http://www.engadget.com/2013/11/04/nokia-lumia-929-verizon-leak/

# -_-     [Planned RIg AKA Project ARES    -_-#

| AMD FX-8350 4.0GHz 8-Core | Be Quiet DARK ROCK 2 57.9 CFM Fluid Dynamic Bearing | Asus Crosshair V Formula-Z  |G.Skill Ripjaws X 8GB Western Digital Caviar Black 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM |Samsung 840 Series 250GB 2.5" SSD | Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 3GB  |Fractal Design Define R4 w/Window (Black Pearl) ATX Mid Tower|Gelid Solutions Silent 14 PWM 74.5 CFM 140mm x3 |Corsair RM Series 750 Watt ATX/EPS 80PLUS Gold-Certified Power Supply|

|Rosewill RNX-N250PCe | Windows 8  | Acer H236HLbid 23.0" |Corsair Vengeance K70 
Corsair Vengeance M65 Wired Laser | STEELSERIES QCK Black|Sennheiser HD 558Asus DRW-24B1ST/BLK/B/AS DVD/CD Writer         

That's a beefy phone compared to many today.

Andres "Bluejay" Alejandro Montefusco - The Forums Favorite Bird!!!

Top Clock: 7.889 Ghz Cooled by: Liquid Helium   

#ChocolateRAM #OatmealFans #ScratchItHarder #WorstcardBestoverclocker #CrazySexStories #SchnitzelQuest TS3 SERVER

I liked Windows phone for 2 of the 3 months that I had it. Then I got bored. No regrets switching to Android and buying a Nexus device. The Lumia 920 is a godsend for my mom though. I never thought I'd be able to get her to wrap her head around using a smartphone but I've somehow managed to. She forgets how to do things but considering that her technical aptitude for any tech at all is quite low, I feel it's progress.

Desert Storm PC | Corsair 600T | ASUS Sabertooth 990FX AM3+ | AMD FX-8350 | MSI 7950 TFIII | 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600 | Seasonic X650W I Samsung 840 series 500GB SSD

Mobile Devices I ASUS Zenbook UX31E I Nexus 7 (2013) I Nexus 5 32GB (red)

That looks great! Love my Lumia 900, tried iOS and Android but just didn't like them :P Specs look great too!

CPU: Intel Core i5 2550K @ 4GHz | Cooler: Gelid Tranquillo Rev. 2 | Mobo: Gigabyte GA-Z68AP-D3

GPU: XFX 1GB HD6850 OC'd | SSD: OCZ Agility 3 60GB | HDD: Samsung 500GB | PSU: Corsair HX520W | Case: Zalman Z11+

they just need more apps. and maybe a lot of other things too, but you know.

i5 4440, 8GB 1600 mhz, Gigabyte Z87X-UD3H, SX900 128gb SSD, 850w 80+ Gold, FD R4, 270