Ester eggs in Linus' website

IfNotWhy

i found an ester egg in the homepage of linus' forums.i was doing work at my internship and i was trying to find some examples of comments in html and i found this. if you right click then click view source at the homepage you can see a message from cat at the top of the page. has anyone else found any more ester eggs. also this very random for what iv wrote but i'm getting a graphics card and is it worth getting the gtx 1080 or shall i just get 1070. 

That would heavily depend on what you're trying to play and the resolution you're playing on. I have a 1080 and just cap my frame to 65 even though it reaches around 110+ fps (I haven't even manually oc'd it and just relied on gpu boost) on full load in Shadows of Mordor at ultra 1080p.

I bought this card for a number of reasons you might find to be useful such as:

1. It was only $95 more than the 1070 I was purchasing

2. I only ever use its max potential for GPU rendering

3. I'm gonna purchase a 1440p monitor very soon so I could maximize its power.

So yeah, I would personally get the 1080 if it's only a few bucks more, if you really need to hit an fps cap or if you have a 1440p resolution.

7 minutes ago, Mirdon said:

That would heavily depend on what you're trying to play and the resolution you're playing on. I have a 1080 and just cap my frame to 65 even though it reaches around 110+ fps (I haven't even manually oc'd it and just relied on gpu boost) on full load in Shadows of Mordor at ultra 1080p.

I bought this card for a number of reasons you might find to be useful such as:

1. It was only $95 more than the 1070 I was purchasing

2. I only ever use its max potential for GPU rendering

3. I'm gonna purchase a 1440p monitor very soon so I could maximize its power.

So yeah, I would personally get the 1080 if it's only a few bucks more, if you really need to hit an fps cap or if you have a 1440p resolution.

yer your wright. i should stop being cheep ;) its only £75 more.  thanks mate