Controlling cursor with F710 controller?

Moonzy

Just wondering if it's possible to control my cursors with my Logitech F710 controller.

Is it possible? If yea, how?

some game have options that require cursors to click them, which is sorta bothersome to switch from controller to mouse...

-sigh- feeling like I'm being too negative lately

Yup. Look up how to use cintriller as a mouse. Did that with my xbox360 contriller few years ago

34 minutes ago, deXxterlab97 said:

Yup. Look up how to use cintriller as a mouse. Did that with my xbox360 contriller few years ago

15 minutes ago, MikeBurr said:

I do know there are certain pieces of software out there that will use your USB controller as keyboard inputs for games. They might have an option for use of a controller as a mouse, I know this is possible however i have done it so long ago that I cannot remember what software it is. Sorry for this but it is possible. Just do a little bit of research.

yeap, turns out i have to use third party softwares

which i really hoped that the official software would support this feature, thanks though :D

4 minutes ago, MikeBurr said:

If you manage to sort this out please mention what software you used, as I have an old USB controller still sitting in my drawer gathering dust. I used it once but found that the game play was unpleasant compared to that of a console experience. The feeling is a little different and requires some getting used to.

i did find a video showing how to use a controller as any kind of computer input

but i probably wont be using it though

10 minutes ago, Moonzy said:

yeap, turns out i have to use third party softwares

which i really hoped that the official software would support this feature, thanks though :D

Ah remember now. Xpadder. You can even import custom pics as a layout then you can easily map eaxh button and know where they are and what they do

1 minute ago, Moonzy said:

i did find a video showing how to use a controller as any kind of computer input

but i probably wont be using it though

Why not? 

1 minute ago, deXxterlab97 said:

Why not? 

i don't really like third party softwares

and it doesnt bother me enough to make me use third party software to solve the issue lol

and how does it switch from "mouse mode" to ordinary operating mode while in-game, that's my main question lol

2 minutes ago, Moonzy said:

i don't really like third party softwares

and it doesnt bother me enough to make me use third party software to solve the issue lol

and how does it switch from "mouse mode" to ordinary operating mode while in-game, that's my main question lol

Oh. Well better look for: how to close a specific program with a hortcut while in game lol. Yeah xbox doesn't make anything like that. I used to use those programs to do some couch gaming. It evrn have media key too