I3-6100 or G4600

hlow

Help me guye, im having a hard time trying to decide what processor to take. The new pentium from kaby lake or i3-6100? Both are hyper threaded but the price diffrence is 30€

yeah if on paper is right like when o started this same topic i would go with the G4600 cause more on the Intel HD Graphics and oh wait its much cheaper.

still need to wait in the philippines to arrived.

GAMING RIG

i5 4590 / 16GB / RX 480 8GB

6 minutes ago, Apache Protocol said:

yeah if on paper is right like when o started this same topic i would go with the G4600 cause more on the Intel HD Graphics and oh wait its much cheaper.

still need to wait in the philippines to arrived.

So you suggest i go with the pentium? Its like a 3-5 fps loss, from all the benchmarks i saw.

why not same thing i did. comparing 4th gen to 6th gen which ever cost less at that time.

GAMING RIG

29 minutes ago, Apache Protocol said:

why not same thing i did. comparing 4th gen to 6th gen which ever cost less at that time.

The thing is i reallly didnt understand what you said in the first post. But ima buy the pentium ;) thanks anyways

29 minutes ago, Flamu said:

The thing is i reallly didnt understand what you said in the first post. But ima buy the pentium ;) thanks anyways

if the new g4600 is 30% to 40% less and perform 5 fps to 10 fps slower than the i3 6100 logically go with the g4600.

like my $700 4th gen to the $950 6th gen build last 2015 in my country on the games i played i dont see any performance gain.

GAMING RIG

4 minutes ago, Apache Protocol said:

if the new g4600 is 30% to 40% less and perform 5 fps to 10 fps slower than the i3 6100 logically go with the g4600.

like my $700 4th gen to the $950 6th gen build last 2015 in my country on the games i played i dont see any performance gain.

Im saving the 30€ and buying the pentium + never version of integrated graphics.

53 minutes ago, anticeon said:

you need to consult with tech savy friend dude ..... 

Uhm what ever that is supposed to mean.

Im in the same situation, but i chosse the G4600, but be careful with the motherboard, in general you should upgrade the bios

Capture.PNG

On 18.1.2017. at 2:22 PM, afospinat said:

Im in the same situation, but i chosse the G4600, but be careful with the motherboard, in general you should upgrade the bios

Capture.PNG

What motherboard should i get then :/