AMD's New Website

DoubleY

looks smooth, you see this design more and more on sites, wich isnt a bad thing since it is user friendly.

i love it purely for the fact its clean and not ye'olde maze that it used to be.

and the fact they seem to be working there way through there product and creating an alternative to Intel's ARK website (very very awesome)

ABOUT TIME AMD .... ABOUT TIME  :P

Intel I9-9900k (5Ghz) Asus ROG Maximus XI Formula | Corsair Vengeance 16GB DDR4-4133mhz | ASUS ROG Strix 2080Ti | EVGA Supernova G2 1050w 80+Gold | Samsung 950 Pro M.2 (512GB) + (1TB) | Full EK custom water loop |IN-WIN S-Frame (No. 263/500)

I actually prefer it, though it took me a while to find the drivers section. Until I then opened my eyes more and realised it's at the top....

CPU: Intel Core i5 2550K @ 4GHz | Cooler: Gelid Tranquillo Rev. 2 | Mobo: Gigabyte GA-Z68AP-D3

GPU: XFX 1GB HD6850 OC'd | SSD: OCZ Agility 3 60GB | HDD: Samsung 500GB | PSU: Corsair HX520W | Case: Zalman Z11+

I like how there are multi racial people staring at a sheet of design paper. 

OH MAH GAWD SO BUSINESSY 

#KilledMyWife 

LTT's Resident Black Star

I should get an award for still being here at this point 

Looks fresh and clean. I like it very much!

| CPU: i7 3770k | MOTHERBOARD: MSI Z77A-G45 Gaming | GPU: GTX 770 | RAM: 16GB G.Skill Trident X | PSU: XFX PRO 1050w | STORAGE: SSD 120GB PQI +  6TB HDD | COOLER: Thermaltake: Water 2.0 | CASE: Cooler Master: HAF 912 Plus |

Clean and minimalistic, much better than the old website!

phanteks enthoo pro | intel i5 4690k | noctua nh-d14 | msi z97 gaming 5 | 16gb crucial ballistix tactical | msi gtx970 4G OC  | adata sp900

Its so pretty!

I'm going to go kill myself for saying pretty...

Back from the dead....

it alot better now i can find the prices of amds memory and btw is amds ram any good? and do they ship to the uk?

I miss colors :/  I mean they are graphic card company, there needs to be colors, and stuff :P

Looks a bit more "buisness" site now.

i like it a lot. you don't have to click ten times in confusion to get to the product you want to see; now it's only a couple of clicks away and neatly organized, not to mention with a more updated interface.

Desktop: CM Elite 130 - Corsair CX600M PSU - Asus Maximus VI Impact - Intel Core i7-4790K (@4.4GHz) - Corsair H80i - 2x8GB Crucial Ballistix Sport DDR3-1600 - Asus DirectCUII Radeon R9 290 - 250GB Samsung EVO SSD + 4TB WD Red HDD

Laptop: Asus N56DP-DH11 (AMD A10-4600M - Radeon HD7730M) -------------------------------------------------------- I know, I'm a bit of an AMD fanboy --------------------------------------------------------

"It's not what you drive; it's how you drive it."   ~~Jeremy Clark, TopGear

To be honest I hated the old one so anything else, like this, is just fine :D

Dell XPS 15 9560 - Nikon Z5 - Galaxy S10+

Looks clean, though I question the fonts they picked for some areas, other than that; Good job.

Cheers,

Linus

This is WORLDS better than their old site. The old site looked like it was made in 2005 and never touched, and was very annoying to navigate. I used to almost never be able to find the correct driver on their site, so I had to follow links from news articles or forums to get the latest drivers. Now they're just right there and easily accessible. 

Thumbs up, AMD!  ;)

Motherboard: MSI Z97S Krait Edition █ CPU: Intel i7-4790K █ GPU: Nvidia Geforce GTX 780Ti █ RAM: 8GB AVEXIR DDR3 1600  █ Storage: 120GB Kingston HyperX SSD + 1TB Seagate Barracuda HDD 

█ Monitor: 21.5" 1080p 60Hz  PSU: 700w █ Case: Fractal Define R4 █       ...LTT Dark Theme master race.

Project MiniConsole

Sweet! It's much smoother now. This alone is a big win. Not to mention such sleek look.

I like it a lot, however I feel like there should be more red and/or green. It's a bit too black and white if you know what im sayin.

May the Force be with you.

Yeah, the only thing I would change in colors - I'd pick red instead of black

| CPU: i7 3770k | MOTHERBOARD: MSI Z77A-G45 Gaming | GPU: GTX 770 | RAM: 16GB G.Skill Trident X | PSU: XFX PRO 1050w | STORAGE: SSD 120GB PQI +  6TB HDD | COOLER: Thermaltake: Water 2.0 | CASE: Cooler Master: HAF 912 Plus |

Just gone on to get the driver download, trying to fix a photoshop issue.

Looks so much cleaner! A lot easier to navigate by far.

Well done AMD! 

335707206_700.gif

There's a lot of improvement, still needs a lot of work in places.

One thing that still annoys me about websites the last couple years is that they look so narrow. So much wasted space on the sides of the screen. People used to design websites to be more dynamic and adjust to screen size better.