Question about Corsair SP120 RGB fans

Torcano

First of all, apologies if I posted this in the wrong section. This question falls both under my build planning/air cooling as well so I kinda got confused as to where I should post it. ^_^

I've gotta confess straight up that I'm quite new to this whole RGB thing. I was looking to replace my two old SP120 (no LED ones) on my rad with some swanky SP120 RGB fans for my new build. But sadly in my country I can only find individual fans for sale since nobody seems to be selling any of the packs that come with the RGB controller. So my question to you folks who own these fans is this - do I need the RGB controller to switch the colours on the fans or is there a switch built on the fans themselves like on the CoolerMaster MasterFan Pro RGB so that I can swap between the colours. (The masterfan pro rbgs are not even sold over here so I have no other choice than go with the corsair ones, I live in a technologically third world country)

TL;DR - Does the Corsair SP120 RGB come with a built in switch like on the MasterFan Pro RGBs as shown in the picture below or is the RGB controller a necessity. 

fcVv2xm.jpg

Thanks for putting up with my scrubby question. :3

Yeah you need the controller as far as I'm aware

Intel i5 6600k @ 4.5GHz | NZXT Kraken X52 | Asus Maximus VIII Hero | Asus ROG Strix GTX 1070 | 16GB DDR4 Corsair Dominator Platinum @ 3200MHz | CoolerMaster MasterCase 5

16 hours ago, Zangashtu said:

Yeah you need the controller as far as I'm aware

Ah Thanks... but damn, that blows. Oh well, you gotta work with what you get I guess. I'll stick to building a black/red build like everyone and their mom now, since the only LED fans that I can find that are not blasted with import duties over here are the red ones, I ain't paying 40 USD equivalent for one fan, no ty import fees. Sigh. :(