Need help! Problems/bugs with Acer XB271HU

Gego

EDIT: Seems like it's a known problem and here is Acer's official response. Seems like i need to send it to acer for a firmware update. And you can't do it yourself...

Dear forum,

I've been enjoying my new monitor for a few months now but i keep getting more and more problems. I want to know if it's my monitor or if it's something else and how to fix it.

Problem #1:
Sometimes the monitor displays an extra bar to the side of the display. Normally it doesn't display anything and i can't reach it with my mouse. It looks like it displaces a set of pixels in the middle of the screen to the left.
It looks like this: Example 1. Here you can see that the middle row of pixels are gone: Example 2. It's extremely noticeable reading text where some letters are barerly legitible. 

Problem #2:
Sometimes when i stand up to leave my computer the screen flickers black. It's pretty much replicable since i'm able to force it 9 out of 10 times. It doesn't happen under normal use but i'm still worried something is wrong. The cables are all connected properly and since i use a display port cable it shouldnt come loose under sudden movements. Could it be my gpu wobbling in the case or something causing the flickering?

Whenever i turn the monitor off and on again both of the problems temporarily go away. So my first thought is it has to be the monitor and possibly something driver/software related. Can anyone help me?

Kind regards,

Gego