AMD vs. NVIDIA from a neutral standpoint.

1 minute ago, Sreno1 said:

Yes, but overall you get the best performance for your money with the 1070.

I agree. If you pool all modern cards together, the 1070, especially when overclocked, is hands down the way to go when its price to performance, but talking under $400-500..... AMD.

AMD - budget and value 

nVidia - performance and profit

1 minute ago, OnfireYH said:

AMD - budget and value 

nVidia - performance and profit

Well Said

1 minute ago, mok said:

neutral my ass

LMAO when anyone can find someone who is neutral on everything, let me know. It is our nature to defend our personal views.... xD 

Just now, Josh Ymbras said:

LMAO when anyone can find someone who is neutral on everything, let me know. It is our nature to defend our personal views.... xD 

Except some people don't have anything to prove and know the companies that they purchase from don't actually care about them, like myself. I just call it like I see it, and the people in this thread acting like AMD is completely innocent in every aspect when compared to Nvidia are fooling themselves.

3 minutes ago, Kloaked said:

Except some people don't have anything to prove and know the companies that they purchase from don't actually care about them, like myself. I just call it like I see it, and the people in this thread acting like AMD is completely innocent in every aspect when compared to Nvidia are fooling themselves.

Understood. I personally LOVE Nvidia, and think their high end cards are better than AMD but AMD has better low ends. To each their own mate.

Just now, Josh Ymbras said:

Understood. I personally LOVE Nvidia, and think their high end cards are better than AMD but AMD has better low ends. To each their own mate.

They're both out to get your money. The only reason Nvidia has the best cards out currently is because AMD is taking a long ass time with Vega. Something also tells me that they won't have a 1080/1080 Ti competitor until Q3 or Q4, and if that's the case then they will most likely always be behind Nvidia from here on out.

1 minute ago, Kloaked said:

They're both out to get your money. The only reason Nvidia has the best cards out currently is because AMD is taking a long ass time with Vega. Something also tells me that they won't have a 1080/1080 Ti competitor until Q3 or Q4, and if that's the case then they will most likely always be behind Nvidia from here on out.

Good point. Nvidia is just much faster, and AMD, as you can see in Linus's video on AMD's booth about Vega, is way too... slow, with their releases, to the point where they cover stuff with FREAKIN TAPE!?

9 minutes ago, Kloaked said:

AMD wont be competitive in the top end consumer market ever again. Nvidia has too much market share, AMDs marketing game isnt remotely close to gaining any traction against the "cemented" position Nvidia has in PC Gaming. We have less then 10 years left with AMD actually being able to afford RnD on new GPUs... if they ARE going to keep making GPUs it will be purely mainstream and or professional.

Trying to stay neutral with these topics never work.

Locked before the flame war begins.

Also, from the Community Standards;

No Trolling

• This includes flame wars such as Microsoft vs Apple, NVIDIA vs AMD, Intel vs AMD

If you need help with your forum account, please use the Forum Support form !