High-end wireless gaming headset

MadOrc

I want a really high end wireless gaming headset with great sound and very comfortable, noise isolation isn't a big deal. Preferable get a pair from ebay or something to save cost. My budget is around $150 or $200ish USD but flexible. I'm eyeing these Astro A50's: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Astro-A50-Black-Headband-Gaming-Headset-for-PS3-PS4-360-PC-w-Mixamp-TXD-GEN2-/162345275661?hash=item25cc88510d:g:H-cAAOSwo4pYbJ2R

steelseries H- wireless/ syberia 800. About as good as it gets.

Be aware that any of the completely wireless solutions I've seen on the market are a compromise. The headphones aren't as good as a pair of top end Headphones for the same price, and you'll be paying as much for the wireless and battery technology as you are for the audio tech.

Great sound with gaming headsets are not available. You get an average-ok sound quality in a headset but paying extra cos of the wireless feature.

Its better to get a proper set of wireless headphones and a desktop mic or something similar.

Cpu R5 1600 @3.7ghz - MB Gigabyte AB350 Gaming 3 - RAM Corsair Vengeance LPX 8GBx2 @3000mhz - GPU Palit GTX 1070ti Dual - Storage Kingston FuryX 120GB SSD, WD 500GB Green HDD, Seagate 1TB HDD - PSU Seasonic X650 - Case Sharkoon S25-W - Display Zowie XL2411 - Peripherals Filco Ninja Browns, Zowie FK2 & Qck Hyperbeast Ed.

SteelSeries Siberia 800/840. 

840 is pretty much the same, but it has Bluetooth and better support in their new SteelSeries Engine. 

idk

There is one problem I have encountered with the h-wireless/syberia. Your batteries are going to die eventually. In this one case steelseries is absolutely useless as they are unwilling to ship replacement batteries across international boundaries.

No batteries, No headset...