My failure ghetto build

TastyMidget

At least you didn't try and squeeze all of this into a laptop.... THAT woulda been hilarious.

Main rig on profile

VAULT - File Server

Spoiler

Intel Core i5 11400 w/ Shadow Rock LP, 2x16GB SP GAMING 3200MHz CL16, ASUS PRIME Z590-A, 2x LSI 9211-8i, Fractal Define 7, 256GB Team MP33, 3x 6TB WD Red Pro (general storage), 3x 1TB Seagate Barracuda (dumping ground), 3x 8TB WD White-Label (Plex) (all 3 arrays in their respective Windows Parity storage spaces), Corsair RM750x, Windows 11 Education

Sleeper HP Pavilion A6137C

Spoiler

Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.4GHz, 4x8GB G.SKILL Ares 1800MHz CL10, ASUS Z170M-E D3, 128GB Team MP33, 1TB Seagate Barracuda, 320GB Samsung Spinpoint (for video capture), MSI GTX 970 100ME, EVGA 650G1, Windows 10 Pro

Mac Mini (Late 2020)

Spoiler

Apple M1, 8GB RAM, 256GB, macOS Sonoma

Consoles: Softmodded 1.4 Xbox w/ 500GB HDD, Xbox 360 Elite 120GB Falcon, XB1X w/2TB MX500, Xbox Series X, PS1 1001, PS2 Slim 70000 w/ FreeMcBoot, PS4 Pro 7015B 1TB (retired), PS5 Digital, Nintendo Switch OLED, Nintendo Wii RVL-001 (black)

Proud may have been the wrong wording.. how bout

"Happy as it is,... knowing it works"

Maximums - Asus Z97-K /w i5 4690 Bclk @106.9Mhz * x39 = 4.17Ghz, 8GB of 2600Mhz DDR3,.. Gigabyte GTX970 G1-Gaming @ 1550Mhz

At least you didn't try and squeeze all of this into a laptop.... THAT woulda been hilarious.

WATER COOLED LAPTOP YES :) .. the other day i was talkin to a friend about the HTC One and since it is made of metal, we could probably attach a water cooling unit onto the the back of the phone to keep it cool. His phone for whatever reason get hot to the point where touching the back of the phone hurts.

Dat Rad placement literally made me laugh out loud!

[ Cruel Angel ]:     Exterior  -   BENQ XL2420T   |   SteelSeries MLG Sensei   |   Corsair K70 RED   |   Corsair 900D  |                                                                                                    CPU:    -   4.7Ghz @ 1.425v             |

Interior    -   i7 4770k   |    Maximus VI Formula    |   Corsair Vengeance Pro 16GB    |   ASUS GTX 980 Strix SLIx2  |  840 Pro 512Gb    |    WD Black 2TB  |           RAM:   -   2400Mhz OC @ 1.650v    |

Cooling   -   XSPC 120mm x7 Total Radiator Space   |   XSPC RayStorm    |    PrimoChill Tubing/Res  |                                                                                             GPU:   -   1000Mhz @ 1.158            |

QwFpXR3.jpg

Get serious dude.

Even if its a toy a PS controller (or based on it) in a PC case is a reason to have you killed for betrayal of Glorious PC Master Race.

<p>Eryi's Action Rule#2 - "Dont jump on the green mushroom"

Ministry of StopIt!

rly? Maybe I should borrow a drill from someone

dont use a Drill driver of 200rpm kinds,they will never be able to make a hole on metal(except rivets).Also you need the metal drill bits,because the masonry drill bits are more like spades on the tip,and the wood ones will wear out or snap(dangerous). 

I don't think that I can imagine that.. Damn

Might change some stuff,if the shop have the Xeon E5-2640v2 i might get that and either a cheap asrock dual xeon board(which means no case) or p9x79(coz the gene does not support xeons) with a Seidon 120V(looks less extreme than the H320 situation).But most probably i will still be going the H320 , Rampage IV Gene+4930K route.I am doing virtualization and all i want really is more cores(still with good performance,so no C2750D4I for me.).

:blink: wut?

| i5 3570 | Palit GTX 680 jetsream | Gigabyte Z77x-ud3h | Corsair Vengeance 2x4 1600mhz | WD Caviar Black  1TB | Corsair TX 650m | Coolemaster Hyper212 X | NZXT Pantom 410 | Asus VS239 | Logitech G400s |

Click here to learn how to troll

To me it doesnt even look like he cared to try or that he tried to huild it as crappy as possible as saw if it would actually work.

To me it doesnt even look like he cared to try or that he tried to huild it as crappy as possible as saw if it would actually work.

well no when it was 1st built it looked fine but as I added things like the sound card and the extra hdd. Things start going crazy

we should give the poor kid some money to buy a descend case, on a note he makes it picture worthy -_-

I'm pretty sure that my school computers are less messy then mine D;

and yes, your crappy school computers look a lot better then yours :P

I7 3930K @4.4 GHz  /  Asus rampage 4 formula  / 4x 8gb kingston hyperx blue low profile / gtx 980  / 2x ssd 500gb samsung 840 / 500gb 840evo ssd   /  500 GB WD blue /  windows 7 ultimate
my build: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/133477-750d-finished/

we should give the poor kid some money to buy a descend case, on a note he makes it picture worthy -_-

and yes, your crappy school computers look a lot better then yours :P

don't give me money. It's not like I don't have money, I just spend it on headphones and IEMs instead. I posted this because my friends said it looked hilarious and I thought you guys would get a kick out of this.

don't give me money. It's not like I don't have money, I just spend it on headphones and IEMs instead. I posted this because my friends said it looked hilarious and I thought you guys would get a kick out of this.

they where right, it's nice when you get a laugh out of stuff like this and the owner knows it in front :P :p

i'm curious now actually, what stuff do you have that's worth mentioning?

I7 3930K @4.4 GHz  /  Asus rampage 4 formula  / 4x 8gb kingston hyperx blue low profile / gtx 980  / 2x ssd 500gb samsung 840 / 500gb 840evo ssd   /  500 GB WD blue /  windows 7 ultimate
my build: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/133477-750d-finished/

I'd have taken a better case over the watercooling (which probably doesn't give you the performance it should) and make a cleaner build.

i5 4670k - MSI GTX 770 gaming - Fractal design define R4 (windowed) - MSI Z87-G45 gaming - be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 2 - Corsair vengeance 8 gb (lp) - WB black 1tb - 256GB SSD - Corsair TX 750M - Ducky Shine 3

Ya lol i never wanted to post this but when some of my friends saw this not long ago they laughed their ass off. So i thought you guys would get a kick out of this... kick as in a kick to the kidneys :P

and no I live over in texas D;

Oh gawd If you say Austin I might have to do that. Also if you cant afford  $5-$10 worth of screws/drive mount(s) to de-ghetoify the build a little how can you afford the electricity to run the comp? Not sure if this made my day or ruined it thought haha. :P

Oh gawd If you say Austin I might have to do that. Also if you cant afford $5-$10 worth of screws/drive mount(s) to de-ghetoify the build a little how can you afford the electricity to run the comp? Not sure if this made my day or ruined it thought haha. :P

awe live near Houston, but it's not like I don't have money I just spend all my money on headphones

Oh god buy a 3.5" adapter. Besides that, It's okay aside the less than perfect cabling.

Personal Rig

i7 4790K | Asus Z97I-WiFi | CM 280L | Sapphire R9 290X Tri-X | Kingston ValueRAM 2 x 8GB | 128GB Samsung 840 Pro | 2TB Seagate SSHD | Seasonic Platinium 660W | Bitfenix Prodigy

Some of the comments crack me up. Look man, I've seen alot more ghetto before, this ain't it. Give yourself some credit. You don't start out with a massive whoop ass computer, you have to build up to it. So welcome to level 1 of your computer uberness.

Well, you see my rigs. right?

Main rig on profile

VAULT - File Server

Spoiler

Intel Core i5 11400 w/ Shadow Rock LP, 2x16GB SP GAMING 3200MHz CL16, ASUS PRIME Z590-A, 2x LSI 9211-8i, Fractal Define 7, 256GB Team MP33, 3x 6TB WD Red Pro (general storage), 3x 1TB Seagate Barracuda (dumping ground), 3x 8TB WD White-Label (Plex) (all 3 arrays in their respective Windows Parity storage spaces), Corsair RM750x, Windows 11 Education

Sleeper HP Pavilion A6137C

Spoiler

Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.4GHz, 4x8GB G.SKILL Ares 1800MHz CL10, ASUS Z170M-E D3, 128GB Team MP33, 1TB Seagate Barracuda, 320GB Samsung Spinpoint (for video capture), MSI GTX 970 100ME, EVGA 650G1, Windows 10 Pro

Mac Mini (Late 2020)

Spoiler

Apple M1, 8GB RAM, 256GB, macOS Sonoma

Consoles: Softmodded 1.4 Xbox w/ 500GB HDD, Xbox 360 Elite 120GB Falcon, XB1X w/2TB MX500, Xbox Series X, PS1 1001, PS2 Slim 70000 w/ FreeMcBoot, PS4 Pro 7015B 1TB (retired), PS5 Digital, Nintendo Switch OLED, Nintendo Wii RVL-001 (black)

... I just saw a tag that said my build was "hot" ... WHAT how come my build is "HOT" while snef's Sand of God isnt @.@ what world am I living in?!?!?!?

well no when it was 1st built it looked fine but as I added things like the sound card and the extra hdd. Things start going crazy

There is more wrong with it than the few things you listed... Why not just take 5min and install stuff properly? I mean there is no way you can be in that much of a hurry.

Some of the comments crack me up. Look man, I've seen alot more ghetto before, this ain't it. Give yourself some credit. You don't start out with a massive whoop ass computer, you have to build up to it. So welcome to level 1 of your computer uberness.

My ghetto builds have a far worse parts list and they dont look nearly that bad...