case fans and contolers

Mr_Knight_

Hi I need help with fan shoping. i have a Coolermaster cm 690 3 case in my Asus z170 pro gaming has 3 4 pin fan header. and would like to buy 2 140 mm  and 2 120 mm fans. the 2 140 will be top exhaust. 1 120 will be back exhaust, and 1 bottom intake. my case came with 1 200 mm intake fan. i would like to connect these fans to an fan controler or fan extension cards os something like that. i was considerin corsairs ml pro fans.

any advice will help.

What are your specs and for what reason are you buying more fans?

Are you only running the one 200mm?

Where are you shopping/located? Budget?

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

2 minutes ago, WoodenMarker said:

What are your specs and for what reason are you buying more fans?

Are you only running the one 200mm?

Where are you shopping/located? Budget?

i'm building a pc 

my specs

i7 6700 skylake

coolermaster  212 c air cooler

asus z170 pro gaming mother board

gigabyte gty 1060 extreme gaming graphics card

coolermaster v 850 psu

case coolermaster CM 690 3

my monitro will be samsungs 1 ms gaming monitor S27E330H

im buying these fans becose i have room for them. 

im in Slovenia that next to Italy, Austria, Croatia,Hungary

my budget is 1500€

2 minutes ago, Mr_Knight_ said:

case coolermaster CM 690 3

Do you only have a 200mm? The case should come with 2 stock fans that should be enough for your system. 

Do you just have money to blow and want to get new fans?

If you're planning a new system and not just looking to get new fans, you should be planning it as a whole in the New Builds and Planning subforum instead of needlessly segregating the discussion.

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

no im not building a new system in loking for fans and fan controlers. i'm only adding fans  and yes the case hase 2 3 pin fans i want 4 pin fans ad a diesent fan controler

2 hours ago, Mr_Knight_ said:

no im not building a new system in loking for fans and fan controlers. i'm only adding fans  and yes the case hase 2 3 pin fans i want 4 pin fans ad a diesent fan controler

Why do you want to move to 4pin fans? What's unsatisfactory about your current fans?

You need to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

6 hours ago, WoodenMarker said:

Why do you want to move to 4pin fans? What's unsatisfactory about your current fans?

You need to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

4 pins a better, and i'm only adding fans

13 hours ago, Mr_Knight_ said:

4 pins a better, and i'm only adding fans

4pin fans aren't necessarily better. 

The difference between pwm and dc is just how power is delivered. With pwm, a clicking noise can be introduced with how power is delivered which can result in more noise than with dc.

What's unsatisfactory about your current fans? Are they not providing enough cooling?

Are you just buying fans just because you have money to blow?