Best IEMs under $200

tehsprayer

I am looking for a new set of IEMs for Christmas. Currently I have the Klipsch S4i and they sound great and isolation is fantastic but I am looking for a little more.

I live in Canada so some IEMs may be restricted from getting

VSonic GR07 

Klipsch X10

Shure SE215

Others?

I have the DT 990s and I like a bit of fun sounding IEMs with a bit of bass (but not too much)

Thanks!

I got my Sennheiser IE60's for less than $200, but that might not be manageable in Canada - keep an eye out.

I got my Sennheiser IE60's for less than $200, but that might not be manageable in Canada - keep an eye out.

I found them for $199 through amazon.ca

I found them for $199 through amazon.ca

Really enjoy mine; they got a similar sound to my HD 650's (favorite headphone). Wait to see if anyone else has other suggestions, but Sennheiser is a good bet.

Hmm , currently the UE 900 IEM from eu/uk website is having a glitch and are on 50% discount. If you can get any europeans to try to get it for you ;D 

Hmm , currently the UE 900 IEM from eu/uk website is having a glitch and are on 50% discount. If you can get any europeans to try to get it for you ;D 

169 GBP is still over-budget, looks nice though! The Yamaha EPH-100 look nice although the tips i'm not really sure about.

I'm really starting to like the Etymotic HF5, how good are they for noise isolation and for DnB, hip-hop, electronic, etc music?

I'm really starting to like the Etymotic HF5, how good are they for noise isolation and for DnB, hip-hop, electronic, etc music?

Solid, great all arounder, bass response goes deep.

Solid, great all arounder, bass response goes deep.

How does the triple flange fit. Looks like they will hit my ear drum and be very uncomfortable to be putting it that far in your ear.

How does the triple flange fit. Looks like they will hit my ear drum and be very uncomfortable to be putting it that far in your ear.

Like a glove, you end up forgetting that they are there after you get them fitting and such. 

Like a glove, you end up forgetting that they are there after you get them fitting and such. 

Lendmeurears is selling the GR07 for about $130 USD and I can get the HF5 for $129 CAD.

Both are great, if I decide the gr07 I may have to adjust to the over-ear fit.

>DnB

mah_nigga.png

Enjoy those tacos now, for in 1000 years they will be illegal... eh Ha Ha Ha! I think we all know why.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give tacos ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Poker 2 KB Review

The 3 options that seem to be the best bang for the buck are:

HiFiMan RE-400 - $109

Etymotic HF5 - $129

VSonic GR07  - $167 SGD (~$130 USD) (Although at christmas time, the sale may not be on)

The eph-100 look not bad although not sure how my ears fit to triple flange.

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk 2

The eph-100 look not bad although not sure how my ears fit to triple flange.

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk 2

The triple flange looks like it would do some damage, but in the end its very comfortable, and isolates very well. Also makes it easier to get a seal. 

I feel like foam tips would go nice with my ear.

If your wallet can stand the purchase every few months, they're great.

I do like them with my IEMs namely the comply foam tips , but they are pricy and as mentioned by shearme , they are less durable compared to eartips made of other materials.

If your wallet can stand the purchase every few months, they're great.

That feel.

Enjoy those tacos now, for in 1000 years they will be illegal... eh Ha Ha Ha! I think we all know why.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give tacos ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Poker 2 KB Review

Update thread:

I am from Canada looking for the best bang for buck IEMs.

I was looking at the Shure SE215 and the Klipsch X10 (I want to get a new pair to go with my new headphones, the DT 990s and upgrade my old Klipsch S4)

I can get the SE215 easily for $99.99 CAD

I will be going to the US to pick something up in a few weeks and could order the X10 through amazon for $140.

What do you think and suggest others that I can get for >$150 shipped to Canada. Not looking for boring neutral, looking for nice, relaxing, and fun sounding IEMs.