plz help is no work

Kazma

kk, so im pretty triggered rn because I installed a new psu (corsiar 750w) a new cpu cooler (corsair h100i v2) and the NZXT Hue+. So I went in to plug it in and ALL the fans turned on even the ones from the cpu cooler, but no display was showing AND usually my razer keyboard+mouse light up but they were not (headphones + mic were lit tho) So I dont know the problem and im lost it makes me sad. I dont know if i broke my cpu or what im confused. PS: I took out the RAM when I was putting the new stuff in for extra room and I put it back properly, so I do not believe its the ram

1 hour ago, wrathoftheturkey said:

Reseat RAM again just in case, usually does lead to these problems. Also try to reset CMOS

good/bad news good news I think i found the problem bad news well... Ok so i took out the ram and put it back in then when i would turn it on the fans would spin off then it would shut down then it would automatically try and turn on again and then went off and it repeated so i turned off the psu. then i turned it back on reset CMOS like you suggested. same thing on off on off. then i opened the back and both my SATA cables were unplugged from my SSD and HDD (i think this was the problem, so i plugged em back in. Turned on my computer anddddd... nothing. Not even a fan spin any suggestions now?

2 minutes ago, wrathoftheturkey said:

Could be a faulty PSU

I feel like that couldnt be it because it was working just no display and then the problem for no display was probably because no HDD/SSD was plugged in maybe I broke it when it automatically turned on and off

25 minutes ago, wrathoftheturkey said:

Could be a faulty PSU

I am going to replace it with my old one and see if the psu is the problem

3 hours ago, Kazma said:

I am going to replace it with my old one and see if the psu is the problem

I see you gave it a thumbs up, but i dont know if you still care i replaced it with the old one and no dice the thing still doesnt turn on i dont know if the new one messed up my MoBo or what 

So now you get no lights, no fans, no indication of power whatsoever with two different PSUs? That is incredibly strange. I would almost say try a different power cord and outlet. It has to be the motherboard. That's the only other thing I can think of anyway. I would strip it down to the bare minimum. Take all the extras out and just use one video card, no case fans, one stick of RAM, basic CPU cooler if possible, just your OS hard drive if you have multiple drives and aren't in RAID, take as much strain off the board and PSU as possible and see if you can get any reaction from it. If you do that it still does nothing with both power supplies, that has to be a bad motherboard. I don't know how you would have killed it just installing fans but that's unfortunate. Sorry man.

LiquidFlames

xliquidflames@gmail.com

A+, Network+, Security+

5 hours ago, Liquid Flames said:

So now you get no lights, no fans, no indication of power whatsoever with two different PSUs? That is incredibly strange. I would almost say try a different power cord and outlet. It has to be the motherboard. That's the only other thing I can think of anyway. I would strip it down to the bare minimum. Take all the extras out and just use one video card, no case fans, one stick of RAM, basic CPU cooler if possible, just your OS hard drive if you have multiple drives and aren't in RAID, take as much strain off the board and PSU as possible and see if you can get any reaction from it. If you do that it still does nothing with both power supplies, that has to be a bad motherboard. I don't know how you would have killed it just installing fans but that's unfortunate. Sorry man.

ok and the power cord is lighting up the light inside the powerswitch in the psu and a small LED in the MoBo is lightnig up but im just going to take it into a place