TP-Link vs Asus router

MrNicholas1029

I am looking for an AC router that has good range (20m, 2-3 walls in between) and most importantly does not drop easily (at least re-connect fairly quickly without time-outs). I have narrowed down my choices to these 3 models, all within my budget

Asus RT-AC1200

Asus RT-AC55U

TP-Link Archer C7 AC1750

Out of all these models, the RT-AC1200 seems to be the most powerful with 4 antennas, but it costs less than the RT-AC55U with 2 antennas only. Am I missing something here? The AC1750 cost more than the RT-AC55U, which is logical.

Between the 2 Asus models, I found that the RT-AC1200 does not have extra features and gigabit LAN. For the extra features, I am most interested in the QoS bandwidth allocation, but I have heard that it is more of a gimmick and sometimes reduces performance. Is this true? In terms of brand, I have great experiences with both TP-Link (3 routers, all performed great) and ASUS (Wifi receiver, was able to pick up weak signals and remain connected better than other receivers), so I disregard the argument of TP-Link being Chinese-quality and unreliable. However I have not used any Asus routers before.

My main concern here is the coverage/range, and interference (signal not dropping). Anyone have any experiences regarding Asus routers, RT-AC1200 specifically?