Getting a job at a computer store as a 15 year old

My name is Michael i live in Australia and I'm 15 years old, i'm really passionate about computers and i'm getting into programming too.  I want to get a job at a computer store, talking about hardware with clients, fixing/building computers. Without any experience i applied to couple computer but with no response, is it even possible to get a job like that at my age? with my experience that i don't have? Should i try to get a job with lower expectations? I want to start getting money and experience now so i'm better prepared for my future. Do you have any advice for me?

How can i expand my knowledge hardware, to know what to recommend to the customers, how can i prepare myself? 

The thing with work is that you need to be more than 'passionate' about something. 

You need to be very well-informed about computer hardware, and need to be good with people to a level where you can explain it to them, assist customers, and make the sale. You need to be aware of the pros and cons of configurations, and the pricing of individual parts to put together the best computer for someone's needs, and be able to explain this to them; or sell them the individual parts.

If you mean a job building custom computer for people, then you're also going to need to have experience building computers. 

i5 12600KF | Zotac RTX 4080 Gaming trinity | Team Vulcan 2x16GB DDR4 3600 | ASRock Z690M-ITX/ac | WD Black SN850x 2TB

Cooler Master NR200P v2 | ID Cooling Zoomflow 280 XT | SeaSonic Focus SGX-750 | Thermalright 2x140mm + 2x120mm aRGB

LG C2 OLED 48" 120hz | Epomaker TH80 (Gateron Yellow) | Logitech MX Master 3 | Koss Porta Pro Comm

You may want to consider looking for a part time job in any position first. Experience is a massive factor when people are looking to hire. For something like computer repair and sales, there's very little incentive for somewhere to hire you if you have no previous experience in a customer facing role or with computers in a professional capacity. 

You could consider offering volunteer work at computer stores in order to gain experience. While it won't get you any money, it can help greatly with future job applications, even when you're looking for full time work in your 20s. It shows that you're interested and passionate about computers, and that you want to gain knowledge and experience, not just money. 

Most places wouldn't hire you at 15 to be honest.

If its anything like here in the UK, you need to have your national insurance number in order to be employed legally, and you only get that when you turn 16. You can work at younger than 16 and get cash in hand, but then it doesn't go through the companies books and no tax/national insurance is paid on it, so then the company and you would get in legal trouble.

PC - CPU Ryzen 5 1600 - GPU Power Color Radeon 5700XT- Motherboard Gigabyte GA-AB350 Gaming - RAM 16GB Corsair Vengeance RGB - Storage 525GB Crucial MX300 SSD + 120GB Kingston SSD   PSU Corsair CX750M - Cooling Stock - Case White NZXT S340

Peripherals - Mouse Logitech G502 Wireless - Keyboard Logitech G915 TKL  Headset Razer Kraken Pro V2's - Displays 2x Acer 24" GF246(1080p, 75hz, Freesync) Steering Wheel & Pedals Logitech G29 & Shifter

Call the manager and ask if you can come down and have a chat with him. Make sure to look proffesionel. Tell him about your vast knowledge of computers and hardware, and how you would love to work in his shop. You may have to do this at more than 20 shops, but I'm sure you will eventually succeed.

Yeah, there is just not really room for 15 year olds in PC stores. Your best bet is trying to intern at store, but they don't want people without experience or education messing with valuable hardware. 

If you're just there to sell stuff, customers will have a hard time taking your advice seriously too.

Maybe try talking to a manager of a store to see if there are any intern possibilities, but don't get your hopes up. The PC business doesn't make a whole lot of money (the custom PC part of the market, except for the ultra high end stuff I mean). PC stores mainly make their money from selling laptops and general peripherals (and cables).

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/