Hyper loop could become a thing

CoolBeans

according to Patricia Galloway, that wild concept is no dream -- it’s very much real.

“The feasibility is done. What we’re working on now is moving toward conceptual design,” Galloway told FoxNews.com. Thursday morning Hyperloop Transportation Technologies Inc., a new company Galloway is spearheading, came out of stealth mode to reveal if not a concrete prototype of the futuristic form of transport, at least an outline of what it will take to get there.

“We have already virtually tested an initial concept of the Hyperloop,” said Sandeep Sovani, director of automotive and ground transportation industry at ANSYS, using simulation technology used today by major manufacturers of aircraft, rockets, trains and automobiles.

I think this will be very cool if it ever happens, but very expensive.

Source: http://news.discovery.com/autos/future-of-transportation/hyperloop-dream-could-become-reality-131031.htm

I like the color scheme of Noctua fans. Deal with it. Forget about the bad memories of the past.

"wunder you really are as straight as a rainbow" - Lanoi "can I fisterino your nose" - WunderWuffle

Forget about the bad memories of the past, take the good ones along with you through the present, and look forwards to the good things that will come in the future.

I'm gonna start saying suckra.

| 5820k+EK supremacy nickel+acetal white 4.5Ghz | X99 Deluxe | Enthoo Luxe | 2x gtx780+komod NV full cover block | Corsair AX1200i | WD blue 500gb |

Kingston V300 120gb | Samsung 840 Evo 500gb| Bitspower D5 vario+Res combo | primochill advanced LRT tubing (Solid White) |

| Alphacool Nexxos MONSTA dual 120mm Black Ice nemesis GTX360 triple 120mm | Noctua NF-F12 X4 | Bitspower true silver 1/2ID 3/4 OD compressions (various angles) |

I'm gonna start saying suckra.

LOL suckra

I swear is my speech pattern contagious? I say chungus and now everyone on teamspeak says it, now it's suckra

I swear is my speech pattern contagious? I say chungus and now everyone on teamspeak says it, now it's suckra

Yes. You're the trend setter.

I like the color scheme of Noctua fans. Deal with it. Forget about the bad memories of the past.

"wunder you really are as straight as a rainbow" - Lanoi "can I fisterino your nose" - WunderWuffle

Forget about the bad memories of the past, take the good ones along with you through the present, and look forwards to the good things that will come in the future.

I'm just that cool B)

Not as cool as CoolBeans

Not as cool as CoolBeans

no he's as cool, but not as beans.

| 5820k+EK supremacy nickel+acetal white 4.5Ghz | X99 Deluxe | Enthoo Luxe | 2x gtx780+komod NV full cover block | Corsair AX1200i | WD blue 500gb |

Kingston V300 120gb | Samsung 840 Evo 500gb| Bitspower D5 vario+Res combo | primochill advanced LRT tubing (Solid White) |

| Alphacool Nexxos MONSTA dual 120mm Black Ice nemesis GTX360 triple 120mm | Noctua NF-F12 X4 | Bitspower true silver 1/2ID 3/4 OD compressions (various angles) |