New Mouse

GreenZombie

At last, the previous USB-rat, (mouse) died. Since I'm using Linux, I have always used a cheap basic mice. Now I decided to try something else. I bought Speedlink Decus mouse game. A new world opened up the mouse to fit your hand like a glove. Basic use in mind buttons will work with the default settings on excellent. Normal right and left clicks of the thumb were found in addition to step back and forward. Rapid Fire button acts as a double click. above the scroll wheel key can adjust the cursor speed annoyingly slow to  too fast. By default, the scroll wheel is very suitable rate. So, bought in Finland for 45 I got a very good working mouse and mouse pad. If you are using the Windows mouse comes with a functional control software for the mouse.

Shop, where I bought a mouse is Jimms PC-Store, jimms.fi

As-designed mouse is a German engineering and Chinese product it may be somewhere in the Internet world amazing a lot cheaper, but I want to support local retailers, so the price is what it is, and the warranty is handled painlessly, if it is necessary.index.jpeg

37 minutes ago, Daan101 said:

How is this news or a review?? 

There is probably no way a review. I write for fun probably here to improve my spelling in English, because English is not my first language. Better probably when I leave here completely and I leave this great forum so no one gets the wrong perceptions. It seems that here too there are a few "dick" too much. LTT's group of friends keep up the good work Thanks and bye. If my writing is grammatical errors so screw you guys i'm going home.

Your English is good and it's great to write to improve it :) I can't speak a word of another language so well done.

Evga GTX 1080 SC ACX | Ryzen 5600X | MSI Tomahawk B550 | 16GB Vengeance 3600MHz | EVGA 650P2 | HAF X | WD SN850X | Asus MG287Q 1440p 144Hz

18 minutes ago, GreenZombie said:

There is probably no way a review. I write for fun probably here to improve my spelling in English, because English is not my first language. Better probably when I leave here completely and I leave this great forum so no one gets the wrong perceptions. It seems that here too there are a few "dick" too much. LTT's group of friends keep up the good work Thanks and bye. If my writing is grammatical errors so screw you guys i'm going home.

No. You posted in the wrong section. All that member did was to tell you in a light hearted manner. 

English isn't my native language either. But you don't see me calling others a "dick" just because someone called me out on my mistake.

You can request for a mod to move the thread to the correct section for you.

i5 2400 | ASUS RTX 4090 TUF OC | Seasonic 1200W Prime Gold | WD Green 120gb | WD Blue 1tb | some ram | a random case

hey! i own this mouse! funny that you say it fits you like a glove because for me it feels to small! it doesn't fill the cup of my hand which is what i want but maybe i just have huge hands/weird demands :P 

tmp_13753-IMG_20170105_1327241118299247.jpg

tmp_13753-IMG_20170105_1326541324374387.jpg

tmp_13753-IMG_20170105_1327032094396815.jpg

4 hours ago, GreenZombie said:

I didn't mean to be a "dick", I just wanted to point out that this is not the right section for that post.

There are people ( including myself ) that follow the news section and find it annoying to get notifications of non-news-posts.

Other than that it was a good post and the amount of error's was very low in the first post, the one I quoted was a little worse but who am I to judge.

I think it's good that you are learning English as I non native speaker, I have found that the internet is so much better and easier to use if you speak English (I'm a non-native speaker too).