Help with sound

Nexo
Go to solution Solved by Nexo,

Fixed it thanks to a friend of mine. It was in the BIOS. I had the BIOS set to my sound card now I changed it back to my on board sound.

I think my sound card is broken. I removed my sound card. I'm now just trying to use the motherboard sound but I keep on getting "No speakers or headphones are plugged in." I tried google but it didn't help out.

These are what I'm getting. I really need to get this fixed it's bugging me out really bad.

Capture.PNG

Capture1.PNG

Capture2.PNG

Try rightclicking in the box in the sound window and then click "Show disabled devices"

Specs: CPU - Intel i7 8700K @ 5GHz | GPU - Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Motherboard - ASUS Strix Z370-G WIFI AC | RAM - XPG Gammix DDR4-3000MHz 32GB (2x16GB) | Main Drive - Samsung 850 Evo 500GB M.2 | Other Drives - 7TB/3 Drives | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i Pro | Case - Fractal Design Define C Mini TG | Power Supply - EVGA G3 850W

3 minutes ago, TheKDub said:

Try rightclicking in the box in the sound window and then click "Show disabled devices"

The ones in the second picture show the disabled devices. 

2 minutes ago, Nexo said:

The ones in the second picture show the disabled devices. 

Try reinstalling drivers?

Maybe try restarting your PC too?

Specs: CPU - Intel i7 8700K @ 5GHz | GPU - Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Motherboard - ASUS Strix Z370-G WIFI AC | RAM - XPG Gammix DDR4-3000MHz 32GB (2x16GB) | Main Drive - Samsung 850 Evo 500GB M.2 | Other Drives - 7TB/3 Drives | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i Pro | Case - Fractal Design Define C Mini TG | Power Supply - EVGA G3 850W

1 minute ago, TheKDub said:

Try reinstalling drivers?

At first I had a creative sound card but all of a sudden it stopped working so I removed it. I went to my motherboard's website. I have a asrock z77 extreme4. I installed the latest audio driver on their website but it seemed to do nothing. I stayed the same all the settings.

Fixed it thanks to a friend of mine. It was in the BIOS. I had the BIOS set to my sound card now I changed it back to my on board sound.