My "older" rams isn't supported over my Mobo Supp list.

Hi I didn't know how to get the real title i wanted, but something just hitted me I never checked if my ram were supported by my motherboard, and I couldn't find the ram I have listed

Board is ASRock Z87 Extreme6 : http://www.asrock.com/mb/Intel/Z87 Extreme6/?cat=Memory&Model=Z87 Extreme6&Vendor=HyperX

Memory: HX318C9PB3K2/16 

How bad is this actually, can that be causing some bluescreens here and there? 

Sorry for this bad post. :( 

No, that won't cause bluescreens. LOL I never check the mobo website, I just use my brain to put 2 and 2 together to figure out. if the specs support your RAM's speed and channel type, you're golden(and watch out for DDR type, there's now DDR4, making it harder for n00bs).

Well yeah I know about DDR4, but I just had some random Bluescreens time ago, and thought maybe the rams could be a reason :) 

1 minute ago, GGWP1337 said:

Well yeah I know about DDR4, but I just had some random Bluescreens time ago, and thought maybe the rams could be a reason :) 

Oh, you mean you ALREADY had them. I thought you meant that as a precaution. Yes, the memory might've caused that, but if the mem was the issue, unless you were lucky, I doubt the PC would even boot and POST, forget running windows. IMO that's just a standard instability, part of the PC enthusiast realm.