Looking for a Mechanical MMo keyboard!

Kit The Kat
Go to solution Solved by MrKickkiller,
20 minutes ago, Kit The Kat said:

Looked it up on Amazon and I am a tad bit sad that it's not rgb backlit. But considering my current one isn't backlit at all and I love everything else about it, I might get it. Thanks!

k90 or k95 rgb

I'm looking for a mechanical keyboard that would work great for MMO games, specifically Final Fantasy 14. I currently have a several-year-old Sharkoon Skiller POS. I bought it because I thought it was a mechanical keyboard and it's not, so I'm looking for a real mech keyboard that would be great for FFXIV. I don't use my keyboard for combat, I can't believe anyone can at end game tbh, I use a razer Tartarus which works well when splitting my 3 hot bars into sections of 5. What would anyone recommend to work well with this? Or more for gathering or for emote macros? My budget would be about $100-$150

Logitech g710 either mx blue or brown is so nice with all those macro keys

5 minutes ago, deXxterlab97 said:

Logitech g710 either mx blue or brown is so nice with all those macro keys

Looked it up on Amazon and I am a tad bit sad that it's not rgb backlit. But considering my current one isn't backlit at all and I love everything else about it, I might get it. Thanks!

20 minutes ago, Kit The Kat said:

k90 or k95 rgb

That time I saved Linus' WiFi pass from appearing on YouTube: 

A sudden Linus re-appears : http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/390793-important-dailymotion-account-still-active/

The Corsair K95 RGB is a great keyboard, and on sale, it is just slightly above $150, but the quality and features of the keyboard would be worth the little bi extra. Here is the MX Red version, and here is the MX Brown version. 

CPU Intel Core i7-8700k @ 5.0Ghz  GPU NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 Founders Edition  MOBO Asus STRIX Z370-E RAM 16GB G.SKILL TridentZ RGB 3000Mhz Storage 480GB Sandisk SSD + 1TB WD Blue HDD PSU Corsair RM650x Cooling NZXT Kraken X62 Case Fractal Design Meshify C

14 minutes ago, zRinn said:

The Corsair K95 RGB is a great keyboard, and on sale, it is just slightly above $150, but the quality and features of the keyboard would be worth the little bi extra. Here is the MX Red version, and here is the MX Brown version. 

Thanks, I do like it a little more than the one I was looking at. The extra money might be worth it.