H100i Vs H110 Vs Kraken X60

Hi guys just want to know which one cools the CPU the best and is the most quiet. Also does the Swiftech H220 have enough extra performance to warrant the $150 price tag? Thanks in advance for all the responses.

swiftech h220 is WAAAAAAAAAAY better

Real programmers don't document, if it was hard to write, it should be hard to understand.
I've learned that something constructive comes from every defeat.

H220 > Anything else.

phanteks enthoo pro | intel i5 4690k | noctua nh-d14 | msi z97 gaming 5 | 16gb crucial ballistix tactical | msi gtx970 4G OC  | adata sp900

The swiftech does cool better and has the option to be made into a simple custom water cooling loop, if you live the USA they are hard to find. The h100i is one best for money it offers a good warranty and corsair is a good brand, the h110 also has a good warranty and cools a bit better than the h100i because it's a 280mm radiator, but is a little more expensive and isn't compatible with all cases. The x60 has better compatibility and similar cooling power to the H110 and will fit in more cases than the H110 and includes led and fan control options like the H100i does. The x60 only has a 2 year warranty where the corsair coolers have a five year warranty.

If you want us to suggest a unit you need to tell us more, are going to overclock? What case do you have? Cpu? What your looking to get out of a cooler?

Spoiler

Corsair 400C- Intel i7 6700- Gigabyte Gaming 6- GTX 1080 Founders Ed. - Intel 530 120GB + 2xWD 1TB + Adata 610 256GB- 16GB 2400MHz G.Skill- Evga G2 650 PSU- Corsair H110- ASUS PB278Q- Dell u2412m- Logitech G710+ - Logitech g700 - Sennheiser PC350 SE/598se

Is it just me or is Grammar slowly becoming extinct on LTT? 

The X60 and the H110 usually trade blows (with the X60 winning most), while H220 is right behind the two of them some times overtaking the H110 but not the X60. The X60 and the H220 are about the same price but you're going to want to get aftermarket fans for the X60. So basically X60 if you don't care about noise and the H220 if you have limited room.

The swiftech does cool better and has the option to be made into a simple custom water cooling loop, if you live the USA they are hard to find. The h100i is one best for money it offers a good warranty and corsair is a good brand, the h110 also has a good warranty and cools a bit better than the h100i because it's a 280mm radiator, but is a little more expensive and isn't compatible with all cases. The x60 has better compatibility and similar cooling power to the H110 and will fit in more cases than the H110 and includes led and fan control options like the H100i does. The x60 only has a 2 year warranty where the corsair coolers have a five year warranty.

If you want us to suggest a unit you need to tell us more, are going to overclock? What case do you have? Cpu? What your looking to get out of a cooler?

Yes I want to overclock, my case is the Corsair Obsidian 350D Window and my CPU is a 4670K. I'm hoping to get 4.6Ghz stable as my overclock

The X60 and the H110 usually trade blows (with the X60 winning most), while H220 is right behind the two of them some times overtaking the H110 but not the X60. The X60 and the H220 are about the same price but you're going to want to get aftermarket fans for the X60. So basically X60 if you don't care about noise and the H220 if you have limited room.

What fans would you recommend for the Kraken X60?

Noctua NF-A14, or some Noiseblocker fans (don't know exactly which one).

Noctua NF-A14, or some Noiseblocker fans (don't know exactly which one).

(Excluding noctuas)

These fans if you go for a 240mm rad;

http://uk.pcpartpicker.com/part/noiseblocker-case-fan-itrb12ps

And these for a 280mm rad;

http://bit.ly/1fatMsB

Or PWM version:

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16835553016